Tritons, Fantoms, Motifs! OH MY!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by KSoundz, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

ayo quit naggin.. fuck.. there might be people who cant afford that now and want these boards.. this is just helping people out..

if you dont want the product stay out the fuckin thread like all the others who dont have the need for this product.. if its not for u its not for u..

now sit the fuck back down n let the grown ups talk
    test
  2. Reign

Reign Let it...

Ive thought about it simply because it is 200. That aint that much. I still plan on copping all 3 but it will be a process where as this is quick and easy.
    test
  3. Definit

Definit Based.

i might just cop it sooner or later in the near future, i mean im thinking of it as this...

1.When i record IN the sound from the boards...it'll be on the computer...

2.These sounds are Already on the computer...
    Now, I have a Question that plays a deciding factor to alot of producers here "QUALITY": (what Length are the Samples in general, what MBPS & HZ are they saved as...) i think that all plays a factor when we are talking about quality...some people typically run their files into 48,000 hz 192kbps...higher end studio's may typically run their files as 92,000hz 320kbps...lower end is usually anything from 44, to 48,000 and 128 to 320kbps from what i've come across...

honestly i think if these are saved as 48,000 320kbps...there should be no significant quality factor...as there are probably 9 out of 10 people here that dont even Process in their Sound module at a correct or high playback and saved...believe me, i think there is some that do...but most dont typically in home studio's...which is what this product is aimed towards...i think these issues will help buyers and naysayers, disbelievers alike come to a conclusion of this product...

also, how flexible are these sounds...can you tweak these sounds alike these boards, such as wah-wah's, flangers, LFO, resonance, chorus, delay, Overlap these sounds to create a multisample to play at the same TEMPO??? instead of 3-4 sounds that play at different tempo's of variation that dont mesh together (like some samples would do, say a sax, synth and a violin, play usually at different flows, when on a board they'd be tempo corrected, to basically harmonize *dont know the correct term*)

if all of these questions can be answered...it would help us all understand your product...thx for the time and the help...pz.
    test
  4. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

i wana cop right now

but ima wait till some of the respected legit members here cop it first and see if they get it and how it really sounds
    test
  5. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

i actually am a legit member here.. im just advertisin this cuz yall deserve it lol.. i dont get money from this.. im not sponsering or nothin.. i just love the product and i figure as do you. oh yea.. heres a respected member.. BoDi baught one.. DSkillz baught one.. I baught one.. go ask their opinion.. im sure others baught it but i cant seem to remember so if any of the ones who bought it enter this thread give a testimonial.
    test
  6. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

omg, niggas tryin to knock the hustle, heavily hatin...
    test
  7. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

What Length are the Samples in general, what MBPS & HZ are they saved as...
    To make it usable for all PC's, Tom had to make these soundsets 48 by 24 because not everyone has HD like him. So it's not saying its lower end, it's just saying its usable in home studios and all other studios if it was at 320k or whatever it wouldn't work for most people.

How flexible are these sounds...can you tweak these sounds alike these boards, such as wah-wah's, flangers, LFO, resonance, chorus, delay, Overlap these sounds to create a multisample to play at the same TEMPO???
    Yes you can, there are different effects on Sample Tank that allow you to do that.. There are also plug ins from Waves and T Racks that allow you to add Wah Wah effects, Flangers, LFO's, Resonance, Chorus, Delay, And Overlap to play at the same tempo.. Look into the Waves Diamond Bundle. Im not quite sure, but i think Tom includes Waves Diamond Bundle..
    test
  8. Definit

Definit Based.

sounds good to me then.

now i want to see some testimonials, especially some people that have used the Hardware, and how it stands among them...
    test
  9. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

These other cats trying to come up and here and tell cats they're stupid for buying are idiots.

It's obvious that it's the price that's bringing them in. And I bet over half of the cats that cop this shit still will end up buying a board. But if you say that this isn't a good deal, and cant understand how someone spending 200 instead of 1300-3000 bills on some shit, then you're even dumber.

As homie said, if you don't the idea, let the grown up talks and go have a coke and a smile in another thread.

Especially since you have dudes coming in saying they were happy with the product.
    test
  10. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

YES I AM HATING THE HUSTLE

cuz you people just need to buy some real gear

if you wanna use soft synths FINE!!!!
    use them

dont get knock of keyboards

sure the arturia shit sounds DOPE

but does it sound like a real minimoog, prophet v , arp2600

no fuckin way!!!!!!!!!!

dont go around tryin to emulate hardware cuz it wont be emulated!!!!

that way its callled emulation!!!!

if you want triton sound etc

hit me up

send me a cd i will send it back to with them sounds

shit!!

save that 150 bucks or 200 bucks and fuckin buy the real thing

you want a motif get a MO6 if you poor!!!

you want a triton get a TR

you want a fantom get a juno g

all those board you can get for about a 1000 bucks

if your to poor to spend 1000 bucks

wtf are you spend 150-200 bucks

save your fuckin lil piggy banks up untill you can buy it

FYI, join a good torrent site and you can get all those sounds he's offering for free!!!!!!!

even more so

i just found sum 10 gig triton shit online

save your pennys buy the real thing
    test
  11. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

what i say man, dont interrupt the grown ups.. you gon have to sit on the "bad" stair for that. next time you interrupt the grownups your producing privileges will be taken away until further notice..

thank you
    test
  12. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

^ wow

do you always type like that ??

buy all mean, KIDS!!! are the once tryin to use knock off of the REAL THING!!

GROWN UPS USE REAL GEAR!!!
    test
  13. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

i love how you tryin to spam this dood

cuz you probably gave you the super plug, now you spam his shit and he give you more shit jugged or for free

lol

i get it now, was a little slow on gettin that sneaky one!

get you hustle on playboy!!!!!!!!
    test
  14. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

nope.. got it wrong.. n i dont talk that way lol juss when grownups are talkin..
    you gotta remember. grownups gotta pay bills n buy groceries. that money they savin up might have to be sacrificed for the use of other shit... feel me?? so what tom tryna do here is give producers who dont have the money right now for shit like that a chance at at least using sumn like it.. if you got a triton homie, good for you!! these dudes'll prolly end up gettin a triton, fantom or motif when they finished completely savin up for it.. but until that time comes they got this advantage.. theres also dudes who juss wanna do this for a hobby n dont wanna spend too much on equip n so this could be what they lookin for as far as quality n price range.. feel me?? so thass koo if u dont want to purchase this product but let these muhfuckas make up they own decisions on what they want and dont want.. you got your opinions n they go theirs..
    test
  15. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

plain and simple 99% of you are failed musicians your saying

and they shouldnt bother speading any real money?

did that basically sum it up ?

i look at it like this

you want a car, why you wanna get a sports car? your not a race car driver ? whats the point, in your logic

but my point is, how it rides, preformes, the engine, etc

its all a chain, just like recordin vocals, sure the sm58 or at3035, etc threw your mbox will work and do it...... but then theres sony, ua, avalon, neve, nuemann, blue etc

regaurdless how you look at it, this isnt a cheap hobby, you gotta invest to get back

i dunno how else to put it, i totally get what your sayin , but its like your sellin
    someone dirt to sit in, when you really just need a chair

i dunnno
    test
  16. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lol @ knockin this dude for makin some money. I think everyone knows that they aren't the actual boards and won't sound like the boards but I don't think thats the goal here. The goal is to have something similar with good sounds that they can use for a fraction of the price. Personally I like the idea of the software banks because Id much rather just load them into reason and use the fx in reason or use them directly in sonar and freeing up those inputs on my soundcard for something else rather than taking up more room.
    test
  17. tmcgrath808

tmcgrath808 New Member

Sup

Look I created these sets for the people not to make money again for those of you out there that know me know I have far greater sources of income, now if your just tuning in lets start off by sayin deals good your payin 80 bucks for 150gigs of sounds the three full pianos from motif fantom and triton 60 gigs of gigastudio 6 gigs of drums 18 gigs of billboard hits from 1950-present and many other softwares included on a 250gig drive. If you have followed the thread you may have heard some of my beats I made with the sets I created, now tell me if you heard the beats you know damn well my sets sound just like the boards with a lil mixing. So ever bank and preset is there basically a virtual motif fantom and triton. A lot of my clients puchase these kits for traveling. If you guys want samples aim me at tmcgrath808. All I use is my sets in protools in sampletank off my drive makes things easier quicker more options and sounds great. Fantom motif triton price:10000 fantom motif triton set made by tom price:priceless(200) If you already have a drive we will load sets on it for 80. Go on guys getcha sound on.
    test
  18. tmcgrath808

tmcgrath808 New Member

test
  19. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

i say make a Youtube video making a beat from scratch with ur sound sets so we can see them being used and see how they sound and how much tweaking has to be done
    test
  20. tmcgrath808

tmcgrath808 New Member

that sounds fair

i will make a vid of sounds being used again but the hard thing is doing it becasue screen capture programs do not pick up protools soundcards and thats what I use so give me a little time and I will figure out best way to mae this veiwable. Thansk for these realistic questions and requests.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.