Tritons, Fantoms, Motifs! OH MY!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by KSoundz, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

ight its almost christmas.. moneys gettin tight n u wonderin "how am i ever gonna save up for my motif es, fantom x, n triton extreme???"

well i got your solution..

if u remember DSkillz posted a thread just like this up a few months ago..

You can get ALL of the Motif, Fantom and Triton sounds all in one virtual instrument. you prolly thinkin yea yea this shits all the same as the rest of those crappy wav files.. but EVERY SINGLE customer who baught this will beg to differ. the sounds have been professionally multi-sampled in each velocity. these instruments are loaded into sample tank 2.0.

this offer used to come with a 160 GB Hard Drive but it now comes with a 250 GB Hard Drive. not only does it come with these 3 famous keyboard instruments, it comes with Tascam's Gigastudio (EVERY GIGA SOUND LIBRARY INCLUDED!!!)
    It also comes with never-before seen drums (only to those who have baught this already)

Yall prolly thinkin i cant afford this shit!! its prolly like 500 bucks or sumn.. but nah it aint thats the old price.. the new christmas price is $200.00. to refresh ya memory of whats been offered, here it is:

*Yamaha Motif Es8 Soundset

*Roland Fantom X8 Soundset

*Korg Triton Extreme Soundset

*Sample Tank 2.0

*Tascam's Gigastudio

*Native Instrument's Kontakt

*ALL Gigastudio's Sound Library

*250 Gigabyte Hard Drive

*$500 price cut down to $200

*Mention my name (KaotikSoundz) and you will get PLENTY MORE

This is an incredible offer.. i give you my word

Get at Tom McGrath on aim at tmcgrath8080 or on MSN Messenger/Hotmail at faschorecords@hotmail.com if you want more information on it or want sum samples beats he's made with these sounds.. you will be amazed!

P.S. The sounds have no effects on them so you could add your own effects to them.. THESE SOUNDS ARE NOT LIKE THE EBAY BULLSHIT
    test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Upload Audio Sample Clip
    test
  3. Tomy Gunzzz

Tomy Gunzzz Twin Caliber

yea upload sumshit mang
    test
  4. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

^^^^ what he said
    test
  5. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

test
  6. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

test
  7. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

im in the chi till friday right by ohare(shaumburg) holla at me id like to see what youre working with..*pause....
    in a no homo way of course :)
    test
  8. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

contact tmcgrath808 he the one sellin it.. im promotin it for him cuz i think the product is incredible
    test
  9. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

u know toms in chicago..
    test
  10. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

so it would be quicker to get sent if u baught it before u left
    test
  11. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

i just remembered i dont have sample tank -_-
    test
  12. Reign

Reign Let it...

^^^ I think he hooks it up with the purchase....

and damn this is really REALLY tempting....

hmmmm

how long is this offer good for?
    test
  13. Turl

Turl Producer

i'll hit you up when i get some cash, which will be a while
    test
  14. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

ITS INCLUDED!!
    test
  15. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

til december 20th.. but im positive he'll extend it if he gets positive purchase feedback from it which im sure he will.

i mean if yall thinkin bout damn this shits a lil bit expensive.. think about how much all three of em keyboards cost! around 10-12 g's your getting like 95% off the actual price of those keyboards! dont try to look around for shit like this cuz you wont find it.. this is done to perfection. i seriously recommend these. the gigastudio shit is incredible.. imma post a sample of whats included in the gigastudio shit.. youll be definitely impressed..
    test
  16. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

test
  17. Definit

Definit Based.

man i got the Motif, and im almost thinking of selling it and coppin this...along with coppin a nice midi controller...and keep the MPC1k,

what im wondering though...since i track everything in my mpc...i'd be better off just having everything from the mpc sync with Cubase and that sampltank...(i dont have cubase, never used it, but i've used sonar and pro tools...so cant be too off from those)...then i can just work with all that shit in Cubase, and just mix and master in that aswell...might make things easier for me almost...rather then runnin the motif into the mpc...trackin it in the mpc...and then runnin it into Xprogram to mix it down...

plus the fact that i record vocals...might just cut a few things down...

im contemplating it highly...let me think though...any other ideas that might help sell me to this idea i have...feel free...

pz...
    test
  18. Definit

Definit Based.

wtff!@that gigasampler whatever the fuck it is...sounds fuckin nutzo's...

that shits in the sample tank too...or is that a seperate program that can run within cubase..ect...???

im flabergasted honestly...how the fuck could you go wrong...

-Dead@that birds sfx n shit after it...sounds like dudes from Halo flippin out...haha

i think im almost sold...thing is sellin the motif n thinkin of a midi controller...and how much i'll have left over after sale...

keep tryin to sell me...im almost in...lmfaoooooo
    test
  19. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

oh man its much easier!
    test
  20. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

this is as much as i can sell you.. its all up to you now.. youve seen all the evidence that this is an incredible once in a life time offer.. you wont regret this.. you gotta keep in mind that when you mention my name to tom you'll get extra stuff.. for example if u got pro tools.. youll get practically EVERY pro tools plug in ever made.. etc etc.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.