Triton Extreme vs Triton Studio

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Johnny Skriptz, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny Skriptz

Johnny Skriptz Educated Emcee

Both have totally different sounds, I've tested out both in the past. Now Loud Enuff is right when he said Fantom is good for synth sounds and the Motif is good for acoustic instrumentals. You can have as many racks you want and get different things out of them. I really thought about getting the Triton Studio but it's a little pricey and I can't wait around to throw the cash on it. This is why I was getting the racks because I can use the MIDI controller. Because I was just going to get the Triton Studio and Motif ES6 and nothing more. But then I thought about it and was like I can go all racks. But I see that the Triton Rack is not that great so I might have to get the Triton. I just want to have some of those Korg sounds. But dang, I'm going to really need to get some money for that board now. But I'm still getting the Motif ES Rack and Fantom XR regardless of what anyone says. I'm still looking into the V-Synth XT. Now I'm not getting these all at the same time, piece by piece but I'll be getting them pretty quick.
    test
  2. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

Yea u r mad confused my nig. The rack and the board have basically the same sounds....
    test
  3. Johnny Skriptz

Johnny Skriptz Educated Emcee

I know they do but I just don't want to go through all of them problems. I can still get the Triton Studio and make it the main set of keys and just get the ES Rack and Fantom XR. Plus, I'll have a few VSTi plug-ins.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.