Triton Extreme vs Triton Studio

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Johnny Skriptz, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metastatik

metastatik New Member

If the effect is important to the sound...you go back to single mode and see what the effect settings were and just replicate those settings in multi mode...it’s not hard. With the Triton...you have 5 different insert effects to work with...plus 2 master effects.

Once you get used to setting up effects...you’ll probably wanna use your own settings anyways. Or you may wanna record them dry into your DAW and use higher quality effects there.

All sound modules and workstations work like that....

BTW, Diabolic...those weak ass Command Stations only got 2 effects...that’s a joke.
    test
  2. Johnny Skriptz

Johnny Skriptz Educated Emcee

That's all I needed to know right there. Because I was thinking it was a big issue but I see that it's not so I can still get the Triton Rack. I know once I learn it I will get use to everything. I think I'll get it still get it and if I need help I know I can get some from someone.
    test
  3. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Really? hahaha....ok, sure man whatever you say.
    test
  4. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

I had the Korg Triton Rack Before.

And man the sounds were sweet but once placed in multi mode they all turn to dry FX yea im sure if u stay if there and Tweak the sound u can make it sound nice and creamy but i rather skim thru sounds with out tweaking if to see if u would use it.
    test
  5. Johnny Skriptz

I'll do that but I like to tweak sounds sometimes because I know some people that just use all presets. I'm not trying to do that all the time, but I'm going to do what I can with the sounds. I'll figure out something when I get it.
    test
  6. diabolic

by the time u added fx to the patch and tweak it i skimed thru 300 patches
    test
  7. Johnny Skriptz

Maybe but it's nothing, it takes time to make a beat anyway..well sometimes. But if I can't get it from one sound module I'll just go to the next. I just want that Triton sound even though a lot of people have killed them sounds but who cares. But like I said, I'm going to get that joint. I'll pull a Just Blaze and get it and use it for like 2 sounds and I'll just use it once a year. But I know when I first get it, it's getting put to use.
    test
  8. diabolic

lmao u much be rich
    test
  9. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

And none of them hold a candle to the one that got tweaked by a cat who knows what he's doing.
    test
  10. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

lol i was just thinking...if the 1 patch wasd dope you wouldnt have to skim thru 300...thats like 3 banks...if u go thru 3 banks and aint find a patch yet sumthins wrong
    test
  11. Johnny Skriptz

^^True.

Diabolic: Nah, I'm not rich it just took some time to save up some money you know. Plus, I have ways of getting money. It's just time for me to get some new equipment, I need to upgrade.
    test
  12. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Exactly once you have it tweaked, you can save it and use it in the future and almost nobody will know it came from a Triton dependin on what you did with it...

Pz
    test
  13. diabolic

still is weak as hell if u ask me ....

oh and that one patch u tweaked which is not that easy on the triton rack will sound as good as my whole sound source congrats 800+ plus to go..
    test
  14. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

Personally I'd go with the studio if I had a choice.
    test
  15. diabolic

wasnt even talking to LMAO this Board got real funny lately i remember when this board was the shit now its a bunch of lil pricks no wonder why everyone went to FP.COM
    test
  16. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

and I bitch slap cats on FP too FP is a bunch of newbs theres more talent and knowledge to be found here if u ask in an intelligent way
    test
  17. Johnny Skriptz

This went from me asking about 2 workstations to cats arguing about sounds. It's over now people, I made up my mind. Like I stated before I'm getting the rack and I'm going to do what I can with it. If it means I have to tweak a sound everytime I use it then dammit I'm going to tweak. I look for the right sounds, when I made the beats I put on Soundclick..I didn't have the right sounds. I was VERY limited but now my sound source is growing and beats are changing because tweaking is coming more into play.
    test
  18. diabolic

lmao u know FP has alot smarter people then rm.com LMAO
    test
  19. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

no it doesn't lol. it just has more people. most of the people on fp are lames theres a lot of dudes who know shit on fp but 95% of the cats on fps are newbs cats on rm just dont share the knowledge that they have
    test
  20. 7thSense

7thSense New Member

Get the Korg micro x, triton sounds plus a whole new soundset, new for $649
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.