Triple H just completely shut down Batista tonite on RAW.........

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by RedMaster, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane Guest

are you fucking drunk?

no, seriously....are you?

because you're telling me hhh has pulled off classic matches like any "classic" he's had in the past 6 years hasn't been benoit or michaels carrying him like a wallet.

yes, i'd love for dink the fuckin clown to become a main eventer

did you even think before you wrote that?

.....dude, ARE YOU FUCKIN DRUNK?

like seriously, where are you coming up with this stuff?

you're writing rebuttals for arguments no one made. you're replying in a conversation no one started. you're talking to yourself.
    test
  2. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

HHH is a fuckin' abomination on the business, period.

If he would've been done when his quad tore, atleast I would still be a fan and wonder what could've been with one of my favorites.

The son of a bitch has taken abuse of power to a whole new level. Why in the hell must he revolve around every major angle in RAW? ITS BORING AS FUCK ALREADY. Why? Easy, you know he's coming out on top. It's not the fact that he's coming out on top either, it's just that you know wtf is going to happen, so who gives a shit about it.

Most champions before HHH ruined everything would job the title and work another angle, staying in the public eye for later contendership. Ex: Taker, Michaels, Angle.

This dudes in every major title bout, and when thats not the case, he pushes his matches far beyond the actual title match. Thats fucking unheard of, his match with Michaels was more hyped than Benoit's title defense!! And you guy's support this attention hog?

You're fucking braindead, I hate the bastard for the shit he's done. I'm smothered with HHH alfuckingready. Enough man, let someones else handle that shit and come back when you'll actually be interesting and not the predictable faggot you are now.
    test
  3. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

^thaRooster keeps getting owned
    test
  4. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

lmao

get a fucking life, stick to the discussion and get my name outta ur mouth u groupie

i say hhh is a good champ and i guess bishoff and vince mcmahon agree

so pretty much what all these kids say on the internet say really doesnt mean shit

u all hate hhh and thats the fucking point
    test
  5. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

.......you lose.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.