Triple H just completely shut down Batista tonite on RAW.........

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by RedMaster, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

It's fucking sad, really........

Tista gets the win over him in the biggest PPV of the WWE, and Triple H makes the all-too inevitable promise that he'll be *god-forbid* eleven-time world champion not too far away from now..........and as much as I hate him, I can honestly FEEL Batista's reign as champion ticking LOUDLY away, waiting till Triple H sends his career to oblivion, the way Triple H send the 8-9 others he was put over to oblivion.........
    test
  2. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

Raw is over already?
    test
  3. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

Well what did you expect HHH to just vanish and start a tag team or something???

every champ gets his rematch.....Benoit beat him like 3x after WM20 and held the belt for like 5 months before losing it to Orton who than lost it to HHH

in the past year HHH put over Orton, Batista, and Benoit

you all hate him and thats the point......hes the most hated heel in wrestling (like Flair in his prime)
    test
  4. RedMaster

^Flair did it cuz he was likeable as a face or heel...........

Triple H is JUST GAY..........

but then again.........who can take your stupid opinion seriously anyway.........
    test
  5. RedMaster

I was talking about Triple H here btw.......
    test
  6. thaRooster

its your opinion that hhh is "gay" just like it may be someone elses opinion Flair was "gay"

name one better heel than hhh right now....who has great in ring talent, the best mic skills in the wwe, is world famous, and is a great p.r guy
    test
  7. vagrant

vagrant word life

haha, man if HHH turned face i bet you guys would but on his nuts just like how you guys are on Batistas nuts
    test
  8. RedMaster

^Uhhh Kurt Angle, for one...........and even HE ain't that great.

Triple H and Mic skills???? dude fucking SUCKS, keeping that same deep-ass, Cookie-Monster-gruff, monotonous voice err'time he talks (which prolly turns your faggot ass on, but that doesnt meant its good).....even Brock LESNAR was TEN times Better than Triple H at his peak........and that means brock is about 100X better than Triple H on his best day. Great in ring talent? Benoit? ANgle (again)? Lesnar? JerichO? hell, even GOLDBERG has better 'ring talent' than Triple-I-limp-like-a-dog-beaten-with-a-stick-each-time-I-wrestle-and-cheat-half-the-time-fuckin-H......

and wtf does being 'world famous' have to do with shit......fuck u expect they make him champion TEN TIMES and expect his name to not reach homes?......and here you ride his dick like a fuckin jockstrap.....triple h is fuckin HORRIBLE.....

jsut be glad Batista won, cuz I think pretty much everyone with a right mind can agree on that......
    test
  9. RedMaster

it would be quite difficult to ride Triple H's nuts, seeing as how he's been mashed up against the wall so hard that he pretty much resembles a cookie-dough beaten with the roller-from-hell......

hell fuckin yea everyone should be on Tista's nuts.....dude's a fresh face.

no one gives a fuck about some fag who's given the title TEN GAY times on a course of less than 5 years........
    test
  10. Cane

Cane Guest

rooster

you're wrong. you're just plain wrong.

hhh is nothing like flair, or other hateable heels. he's hated in the BAD kind of way-the way that's not good for business.

when hhh came out he basically did what he does to every other wrestler he lets holdonto his title-he assures us he'll get it back soon enough. it wasn't just redmaster who felt it. you just knew the entire arena and most of the home viewers could feel his reign as champion turn into a low credibility mock shit fest. when anyone takes the title from hhh, they start losing heat because the fans just don't care enough to get attached to a guy who they know will be depushed and buried within a month or two.

it's so fucking counterproductive it's sickening.
    test
  11. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

wwe fucking sucks...they had the perfect scenario to put Orton back with Triple H...it seemed like it was gonna happen..orton slowly turning back into a heel..then challenges batista...triple h comes out at the end...yet nothing conspires between the two at all....complete garbage
    test
  12. Mist

Mist Micnificent

that's what i was hoping, that orton and hhh would put the jealousy behind each other to get rid of batista.
    test
  13. thaRooster

LMMFAO

Redmaster is trying to say Goldberg has better mat skills than HHH and that Brock Lesnar (who they wouldnt barely ever let on the mic his whole career cuz he sucked so bad)has better mic skills

it just proves you know shit and should just quit while your behind

and that deep raspy voice he talks in is a wrestling voice.....its a big dude with a deep raspy voice, what the hell kinda bullshit is that to bitch about?

hhh has been holding it down for years, first in the ic division, than in DX and now hes the man (Austin and Rock are out, so hes now the man)

Hunter is HATED on by the average fan (all you sheep)....Batista isnt any better than HHH and his mic skills arent as good, and if he was still with hhh youd all be talking mass shit about him too. HHH can sit on the mic for 20 min and not fuck up once and thats what the champ usually needs to do (Michaels, Austin, Rock, and Foley would do it every night) Plus hes marketable and hated on ....so pretty much hes the perfect heel
    test
  14. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

If a wrestler needs the belt to get over, they should just quit the business right now. Hunter got over with legendary feuds that involved no titles whatsoever. Hunter got over with DX before he even got the title. Same thing with Austin & his 3:16 gimmick.

The reason Orton, Benoit, and Batista can't get fully over is because they have zero charisma. They're all flash and no substance. The only guy who is even worthy of getting heat is Benoit, but even he needs more mic skills and a way to connect to the crowd.

The truth is Orton, Batista, and half the roster are just plain boring. The reason people dont get behind them is because they see it. If seeing Batista perform the same spinebuster and BatistaBomb day in and day out is entertaining to someone, then that kid must be like 9 years old.
    test
  15. Blunted

Blunted straight up

well dont be surprised if you see him wit the belt again...

i give it 4-6 months before batista loses it
    test
  16. Cane

Cane Guest

omg is it cool to be anti-cool now or something?

this is hhh people, stop liking him to be different.

omg dude

OH MY GOD DUDE....fuck lol

they WERE over. orton, who cares, but benoit and batista were perfectly over. people fucking LOVED them....until they took the title from hhh. then the heat started to die down. why?

it's what every hardcore wrestling viewer with a brain knows and will tell you-the fans know hhh will just take the title back so they don't bother cheering them.

holy fuck man...you, are an idiot

you say this in the context that hhh isn't boring

lol

my lord, by now i don't even think YOU believe any of this

yeah cause every hhh match isn't the same shit over and over again

i mean just look at this thread. no one believes hhh will go more than 1-4 months without the title. this is just a scaled down version of what the general consensus is. the fans have no interest in someone who will just end up jobbing to hhh in a couple months so why bother? everyone knows this, it's obvious.
    test
  17. RedMaster

Normal people like the rest of us pity you.......
    test
  18. Kevy

Kevy Huh?

..i honestly dont see how u can trash talk on Triple H like that, then be glad Batista is the world champ.
    test
  19. Cane

Cane Guest

after being forcefed Monday Night Hunter every monday night for years, and wathcing hhh bury potential star after potential star.....i'd be happy to have a bag of piss as the world champion right now, simply because it's just someone else.
    test
  20. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

WTF?@Cane assuming that because I think Batista is wack=I think Hunter is entertainment.

I hate Hunter too. Hey, i'm with you on this bag of piss should be champion thing. I'm tired of HHH as the champion as much as the next guy.

But you're making it seem like HHH always taking the title from a guy means he is solely responsible for burying them.

I consider "getting over" being a "main stay". Being a good performer who has respect from the crowd & wrestlers and puts on a great show everytime. If you consider "getting over" someone who gets a pop from the crowd, hell...Dink the clown was over, Max Mini was over, The Oddities were over.

Batista still needs to put on a show to even think about getting over. Orton had 1 good show with Flair. Benoit had a couple, thats why I think he deserves more heat.

Look at Batista's match with HHH. Who was carrying who? This is whats the problem. Why should they give the belt to Batista who needs someone to carry him, instead of HHH who has pulled off many classic matches & pulled his own?

Shit, if getting the belt and beating HHH is the formula for "getting over", lets have every guy in the company pin him & have the title for a while. According to Cane here, that'll spawn a legion of Hulk Hogans.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.