Trina got a Buzz like that!!!!?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MistaChipz, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

LOL @ this trina thread going totally somewhere else. maybe if the threadstarter would've posted ass shots of that goofy face hoe niggaz would actually give a fuck
    test
  2. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

lmao@ this clown.. u never been to philly... u dont kno nobody who fucks wit head shots.. ur lying... and dumb ass im 24 and I RUN a security firm... get ya money up and stop lying to yaself.. shit aint cute u faggot nigga
    test
  3. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

he over exaggerating he been said he a security guard this nigga a toy cop
    test
  4. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol he's 24, not 44......you're 21, that's a 3 year diff.....I love when heads try to clown about age as if we any of us are old, lol.....

u net thugs are WEAK in the mind......you care so much about what the next poster thinks, its sad.... you telling dude to look you up on facebook and do all this extra blah blah, like dude really gives that much of a fuck about yo dusty ass or yo street affliations... bitch ass nigga all on the net giving schoolcraft a bad name...... I dont even know why u claim that shit on the net, subzero is from the Black P stones, u dont see that shit all in his sig on some gay ass net banging tip, the net aint the place for it, NOBODY CARES....

point is, the hood gives you idiots a little man complex...I know you dont know what that is, look it up.....
    test
  5. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

little man complex is when u get defensive for no reason...stop posting about me and I dont have shit to type to u til niggas find suming else to do I'll get on my phone while I'm at work and make u niggas feel bad about your life
    dont compare me to no nigga and get off his dick
    I havent changed any of my shit in forever smile dont even post here nomore and my location hasn't changed since I started posting try another angle
    Anybody who pissed about my phone obviously want to see suming to shut thier fucking mouth.....
    I dont give a fuck how old he is or u nigga get off my dick
    test
  6. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

yall niggas still bickerin lol
    test
  7. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I make schoolcraft look good thas what the hoes say by the way u a backpacking faggot u on el crying about niggas not getting shine u bitch where u from while u dickriding? Nigga I'm from 14000 blocks murda block schoolcraft ave org. Schoolcraft gang...and I ran my block period I aint a nobody like u repping some shit where I was dickeating another man...minus the blood shit now thats what make us look bad I fuck with my Lil niggas but I dont agree bout that shit now....

Nigga I'm a rep my hood wherever the fuck I'm at suck a nigga dick a suming u ham ass nigga
    test
  8. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

so you dont agree with it but u reppin it?
    test
  9. Eddie EnyGma

^^this niggaz confused man.. he lying so much that his mind is running circles.. nobody believes u.. anybody that is a real nigga dont care what some internet nigga think bout him that he gone give out his real name so niggaz can do a background check on em.. hahahaha... this niggaz lost.. he wants so bad for a nigga to think he hard body and got doe "robbing drug dealers" hahahahhaa FUCK OUTTA HERE..
    test
  10. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I aint reppping blood gang thats all what it is is that here in the d certain streets and section under certain affilations but its dumb because we mighta beat up a nigga cause he was from west Chicago blvd but we aint beating him cause he vice lord....so to me I'd rather not rep something that holds no value In my city.....when I was younger I fucked with it shit its in the sidewalk on my block my name and all the blood shit 5 star shit but its more about drug dealing groups and hoods over here

I rep 722 all day and murda block but all the extra shit fuck it cause everybody my age dont give a fuck bout it really...I just know where I came from....aint like I be still posted out on my block and shit everyday I got bills I hustle I work....

The lil niggas still rep the 5 I fuck wit them I dont fuck the Cali shit
    test
  11. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

sominio u a bitch fuck your dead relatives
    test
  12. Eddie EnyGma

i see u kept the spell check on tho in ur last few posts.. see how much im gettin to this lil nigga.. he switching his moves now cuz he salty as fuck.. tryin to explain himself to everybody like we really care or think he's real.. nigga NEWS FLASH.. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!!
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

LOL

man ya'll niggaz is hilarious
    test
  14. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I know I really fucked your curry eating grandma ass...

Thas y your daddy died in new jack city....that bitch shot dat nigga in broad day
    "rocka by baby"
    U jamacian bitch
    test
  15. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

AHAHAHA @curry eatin grandma ass
    test
  16. Eddie EnyGma

notice this nigga always relating life to some shit he seen in a movie or tv?? this is how u kno a fake nigga that aint doin it 4real..
    test
  17. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

whose curry? and why the fuck is he eating "grandma" ass?
    test
  18. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I saw your family selling chew sticks on canal st in real life u fucking foriegner
    test
  19. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

It is what it is... check these records I did for Trina

Trina - Killing You Hoes official Remix (Prod Mad Skrews)

Trina Feat Shonie - Rest Of Them (Prod Mad Skrews)

www.soundclick.com/madskrews
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.