Trina got a Buzz like that!!!!?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MistaChipz, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

wrong place at the wrong time...could have happened to anyone
    test
  2. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i member som from back when that nigga aint 30 lol
    test
  3. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

he older then me...and dumber too he like a walking posterboard for a wannabe nigga
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

that shit is not fly, peta will be knocking.........working from bird shooter up to ted bundy style dudes.........
    test
  5. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

im am 24 years old.. lmao@ this stupid motha fucka.. niggaz can tell u aint smart look at the shit u type u dumb da dumb ass illiterate motha fucka
    test
  6. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

lol@rick bein' a clown...its the same way here with cassidy he wasnt no hustla
    test
  7. Eddie EnyGma

^^but everyone and they momma knew that from the start unless they fuckin blind.. remember when he was battling on power 99 under the name barry?? that nigga was and still is in love wit canibus
    test
  8. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

he was goin' by "the bul' B"..,and yeah he did rhyme on some canibus shit...but niggas from other cities didnt know he was school boy...they never heard that canibus shit he was on before...then one day he popped up talkin bout chains and cars
    test
  9. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I knew cass background he just can rap cassidy was on some big word shit

Canibus the analyst evangelous looking like a platypus
    test
  10. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

lol

like i said u talk like u know me cause you can read a screen name

yo cousin aint tell you shit nigga i went to school wit boobie lil brother

so fuck u and ya old heads doin all that Grand theft auto shit fuckin lyin ass nigga

house flippin lol

nigga you aint got no mothafuckin money to even rent a house bitch talkin bout flippin houses

broke ass internet nerd go buy a life

neighborhood crime watch ass police nigga
    test
  11. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol

dude called h20 a "dumb da dumb", haha.....

I swear dude couldnt type any better if he tried, so if anything proves he's a real uneducated street bum, that proves it......
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

illustrate I then spent more than u ever saw....fuck u fuck boobie fuck boobie lil brother fuck your dead relatives when u dead I'm a be waiting for them to dirt u so I can piss on your tombstone u fucking......niggas never even shot a gun let alone killed nobody talking bout he'd catch a body fuckoutta here...u lil pink who smoke weed and listen to trick daddy.....night my bloodline official hustlers.....u was raised by a bitch and thats what u are.

Mista I ignore cause he likes dick
    test
  13. illustrate

dawg i dont even understand half the shit this pussy nigga write lol

"u lil pink who smoke weed and listen to trick daddy.....night my bloodline official hustlers" huh??

u lil pink [funny]

nigga fuck yo life

thats why both your daddys live together u homo raised ass fuckboi

everytime i come online ur lil online box is flashin nigga get out and do somethin

sit at home all day on the computer and u still cant fuckin type lol

lowlife ass nigga
    test
  14. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

for one my iPhone got spell check nigga come up as night unless I x it out......

I be at work on here....on my iPhone when I'm not at work or bored I be fucking with hoes.....

Get u a job so u can be on el making money u bumass nigga
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

yeah i use my iphone too nigga

fuck a computer...lol @ this shit
    test
  16. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

***listens to scarface song "sorry for whaT"***

***answers incoming call***
    test
  17. Eddie EnyGma

this nigga is such a liar.. first off i said i come on here from my blackberry BEFORE YOU SAID SHIT ABOUT AN IPHONE.. then to try and top me.. u say u come on here using and iphone (which i never believed) and if ur on a phone that got spell check... and U KNO that ur fuckin stupid ass cant type/spell why would u turn it off?? this nigga stay lying... NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!! ur a young nut ass punk bitch nigga who neva seen a gun.. neva seen a pack neva seen a bird neva used a ski mask neva seen a block u aint neva been to philly or miami but keep swearing u kno what goes down round them parts cuz u listen to a rappa from there.. your the biggest clown i ever seen on these boards... talkin bout yea "cass use to be on that canibus shit" repeating shit u seen me type.. nigga u seen me say that in a thread like 4 months ago and u ran wit it... only reason u kno cass was a bitch cuz u seen those you tube vids of gillie airing him out... stop fuckin frontin... u clown ass nigga...
    test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  19. illustrate

LMAO

i aint got shit else to say
    test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Lol I knew cass was a bitch because I fuck with bam from berks who fuck with headshots....I seen all that DVD shit he did long before it was on the net.....I ain't gotta prove shit u know what headshotts is....

U brung up your phone it dont really matter to me.......I'll show u a pic of my closet and hurt your feelings and if u want I'll give u my goverment name so u can look me up on facebook and get your little fucking feelings hurt......and then u can go through my friends list and ask every nigga from schoolcraft in my extended family and ask em bout me since u on my dick so tuff.....

I got a real big family and I used to frequent Philly cause I was fucking with a bitch down there and whatnot.....I got FAM in Florida

Illustrate seem like he from where he say he from he just got a different viewpoint of oldass niggas cooperating with police....and he stupid.....u on the other hand u from the burbs.....

LOL @ my phone being a big deal to this guy.....my phone was just 6 got damn nigga get a life I can't even send pics straight out from my phone....this how petty he is your phone u said was better than mine I dont believe u lol....lame ass nigga u fucking jamacian go sell invents and chew sticks u bumbaclot

Nigga u 24 and u a security where your life going

I then had a iPhone for 8 months damn near u had your bumass blackberry for 3 years.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.