Trina got a Buzz like that!!!!?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MistaChipz, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

nigga if you tell on somebody to the police you snitchin

period thats the definition of it aint no exceptions

i aint sayin tricks pops was wrong you feel me

if he was just some nornal law abidin(sp?)citizen it'd be different

cause everybody dont live by the code you feel me everybody aint a street nigga

but if you knew who charles young was you know why

nigga was a big time dope boy back in the day

sposed to be this gangsta and your son get killed and u dont do shit

lol im jus sayin i'da handled it different imo
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

90percent of street niggas is snitches let's get that correct....only old heads and thorobreds dont turn informant or take stands...these streets aint shit when it come down to it nobody where u from cause your bf a merk u and after ya funeral only time niggas gone mention u is pouring liquor but your family on they own....u must be either young or u havent learned...... he probably got older and realize this code we live by is bullshit...let somebody u that close to get killed when u then been threw it then see what u do....old heads been threw it they know u kill a nigga u might spend life in jail......i know niggas right now that have caught bodies back in the day that wouldnt kill nobody now cause they spent all they damn life in jail...the dude that the wire was based on he was real he never got knocked and snitched...because u should be ready to take years in the line of work....but if a lil girl get raped and u know who it is u either one go kill him and probably get caught and do life or u get em jammed and he get buttfucked til he off hiself in his cell.....the second one is tourture just like he tourtured her.....less u cut his dick off and throw em in a tub full of ice....he deserve it all but the prison sound better....
    test
  3. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

he must be a young nigga.. any real man will tell u taking the stand against a man who killed/raped/hurt ur family or loved ones in anyway is not snitching.. ITS CALLED JUSTICE... like h20 said either u do something yourself and risk gettin caught and thrown under the jail or u let the law handle it.. theres only so much u can do.. especially if the whole hood kno this man killed ur child and then he comes up dead soon after.. who the fuck u think the first door the cops gone be knocking on?? come on lil nigga.. u need to grow up and realize not everything is black and white..
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

yea I'm 21 and I know that....i mean I been in the game my pops a old head I got fam still in it....I then robbed drug dealers robbed ballers ran up in cribs all that...shot niggas....If I ever get jammed up I'm a take my years....thats how my old heads brung me up.....but if somebody kill my pops and I know who it was its two choices....I might kill him or I might get his ass caught with the murder weapon cause most street niggas is stupid catch a body and walk around with the same gun no alibi u being the prime suspect and its in your posession u going to jail....I'm not saying I'd do it but I wouldn't fault nobody for doing it man cause really these rules is bullshit ppl u wouldn't even know snitchin your supplier supplier snitchin....that's why I never got into that shit...I told my pops that shit cause he got knocked for boes...I was like I'd rather rob these bitch ass niggas fuck they can't call the police when I'm robbing em for drug money and drugs they snitching anyways....stop listening to these rappers life is past this bullshit man these rappers fake as fuck most a the niggas in the street fake as fuck..they a rat on u kill u quicker than anybody.....u just got look out for u and niggas u know real....and even they could be snakes...

Nigga if u wanna do years retaliate or make that nigga miserable either way but u cant fault his pops shit fuck boobie he didnt do shit that didnt brnifit him then he ratted on everybody.....so do it matter?....
    test
  5. trey

trey The Three Ball

thread is worthless without pics
    test
  6. illustrate

dawg you niggas talk like you know a nigga

whateva my nigga point bein if a nigga god forbid wet my son or brother

or someone that close to me(which has happened before)

i aint goin to the police bout it cause ida got it handled myself

thats ME

everybody aint the same yall call the police i handle mines it is what it is

but niggas aint real no mo' anyway like u said so i expect shit like that

thats that 21st century shit new age thinkin

oh everybody snitchin anyway so ill snitch nah fuck that shit nigga
    test
  7. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

the point I'm trying to make is it aint snitching its justice snitching is us doing suming and u setting me up or u taking the stand to weasel out of time...its like if a broad get raped she should tell the fuck is she a snitch nigga?

Nigga if everybody thought stupid like u ppl wouldn't exist......

That street justice shit don't play once u grown my dude........thass the point

Unless u on that Marlowe shit making bodies dissappear......still gone get caught eventually then u a be known as that nigga who was a gangster that's in jail forever who fuck dudes up the ass now..

I aintsayibg don't handle your shit but don't be ignorant because u dumb and call dude a snitch like I said fuck boogie he probably getting bitches up while yall riding his dick all that drug kingpins going to jail running shit is just in movies....
    test
  8. Escobar404

Escobar404 Escobar

I think she has been washed up!
    test
  9. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

fuck trina
    test
  10. illustrate

lol this nigga stupid dawg tryna kick that grown man shit like im some 16 yr old

a bitch gettin raped and callin the police is two different things and you know that

u da main nigga talkin bout how u sposedly heard boobie a snitch but u standin up for trick ole boy

you dont know even kno shit bout wtf u talk nigga

trick ole boy was a big dawg back in the day sposed to have rank

they whole fam was goonin

n his youngest son gets killed he move out the city and testify against the wrong nigga

maan fuck that im jus sayin it couldnt be me

point blank if you out here nigga you out here

aint no runnin to the police when shit get a lil hot nigga

so what would YOU do if that happened to ur son???

u gon go run to the crackas like they giva fuck??

they still never found out who killed hollywood cause it wasnt never no evidence

or witness or nuthin jus a buncha he say she say
    test
  11. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

boogie either killed him or got em killed..and it depend on how u handle it

And boobie a snitch cause he doing life and telling like rayful Edmonds did....personally I think that shit gay that nicks barnes get out he killed niggas but he snitch and he just forgiven wtf....

That's snitching...what his pops did was use his head....nigga killed his ppl

What I'd do now is I'd probably go on some omar shit and have em looking for me I'd be robbing stashes and killing niggas making niggas mad but that's cause I'm STill young..I'm hotheaded.that's just real....aint nothing like fucking up a nigga money
    test
  12. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

what would you do?
    test
  13. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

he would of told faster..what these niggas don't realize is u can say whatever u want taking a life aint easy like in the movies...u probably religious I'm non religious and I hardly believe in the afterlife but If I kill somebody it aint easy....I learned along time ago if draw a gun u better kill whoever u pulling it on most a the time...

Cause u doing it out of agression. But while u trying to find him gone come to ya senses.....me I'd make him mad until he just so scared he wouldn't even come out and I'd just knock off his associates til he come find me then I'd kill him too.
    test
  14. illustrate

if thats how u feel buddy^^^

remember u the one defendin a snitch

killin aint easy like the movies but u tellin me

u'd handle it like omar from a tv show

on some fairy tale robin hood shit nigga get the fuck outta here lol

you must think im one of these nerds on here that believe you

like i said dawg you dont know shit bout boobie, hollywood my city or what you talkin bout so it is what it is

i aint goin say what i'd do cause its not the point

point is i aint goin run to the mothafuckin police like you new age gangstas out here

trick said it himself yesterdays real niggas todays fuck niggas

thats me you dont like it i dont giva fuck you aint gotta kick game to me nigga

i aint no jit just got out here i know what it is

like the police giva fuck
    test
  15. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

LMAOOOOOOOOO@ross bein a CO

that aint nuffin but a in house pig buahahahaaaa

lmao@goin t the cops for anythin

a nigga hurt mine the last thing im thinkin is 911

they dont give a fuck

they will run ur name and dig up shit on u

if ur in the system

they will use that shit against you

fck that
    test
  16. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

illustrate one thing I aint gone do is go back and forth with a nigga I'll never see about something this dumb the only reason I know anything about this is from my cousin down there....

Fuck boobie he ratted and he still doing life nigga stop sucking a grown man dick so hard realize the nigga was telling after he got them years on hearsay...

The fuck LOL fairytale nigga my old heads was doing this before the wire and so was I....what u dont realize is alotta a these dealers is bitchmade

U dont got to believe shit my block speak for me I got a rep I dont want u wishing u was respected in trying get me and mines away from here u still in ya moma crib talking bout snitching but when ya lil brother asked who broke her figurine u told on ya lil brother....

Ubderstand I turned 21 when I was 20 a nigga put me up on house flipping....that's my interest owning a franchise is what I'm worried about....making money off rap is what I'm worried get ya priorities straight.....

I dont want to be a gangster I'm a hustler....my name not on no court papers so I'm not worried....but I find it funny all these nigga who say I wouldn't snitch never been through nuttin....all that being questioned on murders....I been through that....have u?all u do is suck a nigga dick that never knew u existed....u saying like u looked a nigga dead in the face and pulled the trigger u lil ass boy listening to rap.....

U sound like camron on 60 minutes.....a fucking idiot....if u aint a snitch ok but dont go saying a bunch of dumb shit....
    test
  17. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

to clear things up wit u illustrate.. i never said i would call the cops to handle anything for me but i understand why someone would if they couldnt do nuttin else.. and i dont kno nuttin bout boobie or hollywood so i dont kno the situation like u... but like i said if whoever was doing dirt.. got caught doing dirt and then ratted on someone else he knows is doing dirt to get a lesser charge.. thats a snitch to me.. not some lady whose son gets gunned downed on the stoupe and calls the cops on the person she herd did it... shit aint the same to me... and h20 u r major clown.. nobody believe ya fake ass stories..
    test
  18. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

u the same nigga who 30 and a security gaurd u a bum ass nigga give a fuck what u think u fucking lame ass curry eating muthafucka your visa just expired u bitch
    test
  19. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

I've taken many lives....just last week I shot 3 birds in the woods with my 9mm
    test
  20. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

u a hoe ass nigga for killing them birds what if you was a bird youd be chirping no please dont shoot me then some nigga a pop u then let a dog come pick u up then eat to ass.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.