"Tremendous Hustler"-By Bytch Killa & ILL Machine

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

What you think you too young to be called a Trick....Trick?....Get The Fuck Outta Here!!......

test
  2. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Son, you post too damn much. Lol, go to sleep. You got like 80 percent of the replies in this thread.

Oh, and just so you know....Future Producers is the laughing stock of all production forums. Everyone knows that shit
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Once again thats yo opinion Trickster....Future Producer Is Hot Azz Hell to Me...Thats My Opinion.....We even got some kats here that be on there so shut the fuck up again.....Boyz are so lame....SMH...Lol...

Be a Leader not a follower Trick!!!...lol...

I can post how many times I want in this thread...Wanna know why?.....I made the motherfucker!!!!...lol....Stupid azz trick...I wish I was a 100% of this Bytch!!!
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

3 fire azz threads in One day....with Haters Included....lol..I can do this shyt...

Like My Rap Artist nigga song goes....if Hating was a crime yall would be 10 time felons.....lol..Real Talk...
    test
  5. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

This sound like 91' my nigka
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yea it may be the sample and bit rate....But Its still talent from the Killa....and If I do sound like some shyt from 1991......then thats a good thang to me.....cause that when all the real shyt existed.....I don;t really like the music these boyz making today.....Like 2 Pac said......Aint Nothing Like the Old School.....Real Talkology....Affliction.......Stay up Pimp....Thanks for yo reply.....

I can tell that a lot of niggaz just posted their reply without reading my thread....I stated all thru my thread that Im learning....and Im my opinion Im getting better..

Im a self motivator....I dont really need opinons from niggaz...I know I got skills....

I never said one time that Imma a pro at mixing and recordind....nobody here is a pro...Just wanna be's.....
    test
  7. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Dawg, your city don't love you. Your city doesn't even know you.

You're lucky if your zip code is even aware of you motha fucka.
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

In in the Dirty 3rd Trick....and Niggaz do know me....They Call me B.K.

Back to the fucking top.....Bustaz!!!
    test
  9. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

One more uppin or bump whatever the fuck yall call it...I'm gone to sleep....but before I do....Let me say this.....Real Street Music neva Dies....
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

My Shyt Stay On The Top This Whole week....Why?....Baecause Yall Hating....REal Music
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Man I love them vocals in my shyt.....and I let some Houston niggaz hear it....They say I should be in the game.....I like that....
    test
  14. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i like the beat, its simple, but i like it..it has a vintage sound to it...reminds me of goodie mob's early shit like cell therapy. the raps aren't too good, and the quality is terrible, it makes it hard to listen to.
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Yeah, even though urb is like my arch nemesis on this site. (ho ass nigga).

I do agree with him. There's some quality issues; the beat is cool though. If the quality was better, the drums would bump better, the overall sound of the instruments would sound better but since that is lacking, it really takes away from the track.

You should take the rapper off though.

Keep doin' ya thing.
    test
  16. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

^^^^^^hahahahahahahah i think thats him rapping on the beat.
    test
  17. 408Shark

408Shark Producer X

Rofl hes the rapper in this collab
    test
  18. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Man, I ain't know. I didn't read the first post. He responded to my joint so I just came in to listen.
    test
  19. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thanks Maestro....For nothing....Its all good...I got enough positive feeds off Future Producers...They love me there....they at least respect a persons effort....

All yall talk about is quality....and I clearly stated that I been in this shyt for just a year....I can understand everything I was saying in my flow...To me the quality isnt bad for a nigga that been in it for a year...and thats the truth....

I say I did a lovely job putting this together in just 15 minutes....The flow was freestyle off the head....and the hook was written....

Me I dont like Nas style or Jay-Z ....matter of fact I dont like any rapper on the East coast...I love the South And the West....

I even get offers to be in tournements....I turn them down cause I dont battle I make music for Love....

Thanks for all yall hater replies.....And read next time before you reply....Trick..."All Haters Die"...BKster....Fucka Hater..Im Way Much Greater...
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

This alone states that you just skimmed thru my shyt....take another listen..and listen good....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.