"Tremendous Hustler"-By Bytch Killa & ILL Machine

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

I dont wanna make it Big in Music...i can make more money independent....If my freestyles quality is bad why is Houston niggaz buying and banging my shyt here...?
    test
  2. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

LOL YOUR RITE I DONT KNOW URB NEVER MET HIM BEFORE WAT WAS I THINKING....

LONG LIVE YES MEN
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

u keep thinkin that my nigga....LOL, i dont need no nigga on 17.99 dolla tree PC speakers commenting on my mixes, talking bout "it need some tweeking"

lmao....u need to sit your get-in-before-11-free ass down my nigga.

the problem with u is u cant take no feedback and apply it to ya shit....u always wanna come back tryna say "well so and so said it was hot"

nigga I dont care...i am TELLING YOU the shit has rookie written all over it

take that and step ya game up, i'm actually helping u, bc i could climb BACK on my high horse and not listen to ya bullshit

but i'm on paid vacation, in a good mood, i thought i'd give u a listen and i gave u my honest interpretation of your work

now cut it out, old man.
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Waht about when some people like it....That yall cant stand....some peple dont like 50 cent but his shyt stills sells....all I need is my own crowd....Fuck the rest...
    test
  5. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

HAHAHAHAHA
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I can take real feedback and not bullshyt feedback....I havent heard a track I liked from you yet Urb....seems to me like you still need practice...M

If yo sounds are all that Urb Why the fuck are you here?....huh?...

You need to get a life Urb....rather than hate a mans creativity....shyt you cant even respect a man's time and effort for trying....
    test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Only If You Knew Hater whats inside The Killa lab....Ill take some pic on my digital camera soon....just to show yall the Killa Lab...
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Anytime a member gotta sit on a person thread for a whole hour then reply with their opinion...Its a a bullshyt comment....back to the fuckin top Haters...Im refering to Urb and Hes still here chilling....I have that affect on some Haters....Lol...Enjoy all the Killa Sounds Urb....Thanks...Tell yo Kids and Moma about me...Urb...lol..

Urb been on this thread all day....He must like something about the Killa....
    test
  9. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thanks for yo reply Beat Slangaz....But Im afraid that I cant do that....Why dont you do that....Then tell me the out come.. I heard yo beats and they not all that....Niggaz on Future Producer makes better beats than you...

You need more skills yo self so get yo self right before you down the next man's Sounds...Now Respect My opinion
    test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Then this beat slangz nigga dont have any links in his Sig....Talking down on a gee

Get some links trick...
    test
  11. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Yo, given spell check and all that shit...and the fact that you can proof read what you said before you post it...then even edit the shit...it's hard as fuck to come off that dumb thru text, on a board.

But god damn "Bytch Killa"...god damn!

You're a dumb motha fucker dawg...honestly, I can see you as the dude at the park talkin to people you don't know, about nothing, with 2nd grade english/grammar. Holy shit dawg, when I read your shit I put this Handi-Man voice wit it or something.

And how the fuck do you even see anything you've ever done as being even half decent. You suck dawg, you suck. Sit down.
    test
  12. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

^^^I was trying to come up with how to respond. Thank you.

Real talk though son, I don't know why you post on here (beats especially) and expect anything but honest feedback. Seems like you only want cats to respond with praise. Why would someone still young in the game expect that? You got a faaaaaaaaar way to go fam, real talk.

No one is expecting you to be at Scott Scorch status right now, you definitely shouldn't. So take the feedback and build rather than thinking you're there already. It's niggas mindstates like that which are fucking the game up right now for real. I see it too often around my way, shit is annoying, especially knowing these type of characters won't be around next year.

Don't be delusional and call me a hater, cuz I don't know you nor talk with anyone on this board like that to be bias or a hater lol, just real talk one nigga to the next.

You come off as a character. It all seems like an act. I don't know, your first impression is awful, leaves much to be desired. I don't think I've encountered anyone that uses that much slang per sentence. And you're typing, not even talking. Lol, mispelled words and forced slang is annoying is shit son, fall back a tad man. You coming on too strong.

Also, your link is dead...
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I Cant help niggaz that dont unerstand slang....Im sorry that you such a square...

Niggaz in Houston Love my style..and other forums so fuck what yall talking about

Keep yall jealous thoughts to yall self....Tell yo mama to sit down trick...Imma stand my grounds on my sounds....I know Im not there yet never said i was....But respest my efforts....Tricks...

And Ya Mami Dumb trick Hater
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

They dont like my sounds but i got a crowd of member names at the bottom of my page....Then look at the views....Stats tell a lot....Thanks....
    test
  15. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Where yo link at with you rapping to a beat you made trick...until you do that ...shut the fuck Up....I stand tall about mines....Recognize Real street Music...B.K.
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

All these replies and not a positive thing yall can state....SMH....My city loves me....and other forums
    test
  17. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

My point exactly...thanks for that.

And if anyone would be singled out of a room and called square, it would be you...poppop. You the old dude in the club wit the leather jacket on tryna hide your gray hairs, holdin the same bud light for 2 hours talkin' bout "let me buy you a martini baby, chea, ima so-fiz-icated G."

Read somethin or buy an audio book or some shit.
    test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mami means yo Mother trick ....where you been Hater,,,and where are yo sounds at.....Put up a link or shut the fuck up before I replace yo tongue with my dyck.....Square Azz Trick!!!

so go ahead call me old, Pops are what the fuck ever but the point is that I got sounds upload and you dont....Put Up or Shut Up....Turbo Graphx azz nigga....Lol...

Im listening to yo My Space page Turbo Graphx....and yo sounds are sad az fuck and need some help badly....Im not feelling of that shyt on yo page.....All that shyt need to be flush down the toilet....Thats my opinion...Trick!!!!

sounds like some wack azz east coast shyt...lol...
    test
  19. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

did this old ass nigga just call me a trick?

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wooooooooooooooooord lmao
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.