"Tremendous Hustler"-By Bytch Killa & ILL Machine

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

What It Do RapMusic.com,,

Dam!!!Im just going thread crazy today....But I can do that....but anyway I just uploaded another one of my "Killa" azz Creations...and this is how I get down in the lab for time to time for good rapping and recording practice....

I stated in the last thread that I got my At2020 hooking up and it sounds way better than my pervious mic....Click the Link and be the Judge.....I dont have a treated room so its efficient to use effects proccessors on my (SIAB)...This is a powerful track recorder..and I love it....

I do plan to make a vocal corner later on and try different Mic placments in my Home...I reading how to do this now....Teach myself.

I got this track form a niggaz name ILL Machine from Future Producers...I liked how he contructed it so I decided to write a Song to it called "Tremendous Hustler"....This is just a rough draft of what to come....I be working on my beats and writting ryhmes also make Mix DJ Cd's to sell....not including studying....

I just love my AT2020 it inspire me to write more.....Its everything other niggaz said about it.....

I still working on this song but in the meantime you can click on the link below to hear Mr.Bytch Killa Latest Sounds....

So go ahead think Im a Alias or what the fuck ever you want....the fact still remains that.....B.K. got skills working all by his self.....

Here the link....The Songs Called Tremendous Hustle"

http:///www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=758581
    "Beware Of The Gangsta Lava Fire Azz Vocals Inside"

Feedback Always Welcome.....Reply with yo opinons...Fuck that Spam Bullshyt....
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Trust Me Being A Hater Stuck On Yourself Won't Get You No Where In Life....Real Talk B.K.
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Let me Up this Real Shyt.....Back to the Top Haters.....B.K.
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Im sorry But Real Creative Music belong on the top ...
    test
  5. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

quality is too terrible for me to take your song serious.
    test
  6. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

Song was no good... quality aside tho the beat was strait was feelling the 2nd snare you brought in..
    test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Well I can work on that if thats all....I understand that I will have to face many crictics in this game...but thats not gonna stop me...

I just need to work on my mastering...

Im my opinion and others from Future Producer the song is tight azz hell...They say Imma a legend at future producer....I like that....They seem more Real On Future Producers than Here....Thats why I joined....Everybody Kool there...

Thats yo opinion Boss and I respect that Pimp...But you wanna know the good thing about this is?....your not the only person in the world....

Somebody will like it and buy it....Especially in Houston cause this is how we get down....B.K.
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thanks for yo opinion Exposer....In another thread someone said the opposite...so that just goes to show that some people will feel my sounds and some will not....

My vocal have got better I can say that....from the earlier uploads....
    test
  9. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

Why dont u just return that there microphone,sell your computer,your car and buy a THROWED beat from me son. You'll be on your way..
    test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Check is a reply from Future Producers....even though I dont need anyone opinon how My sounds sound......I know my shyt jamming...Boyz just be In denial....B.K.

1 posts, Registered User

hey Mr.Bytch Killa. we miss you over at HHE. come back. everyone is getting a shot at the lyrical championship. please come back?
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

if ur own evaluation of this work is that u think its hot, then u have a long way to go

and u'll be 50 by then.
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

The quality does sound to bad to me....I like how it sounds....
    test
  13. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

and dont ever in your life try to comment on my mixes ever again my dude....EVER.
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I see you got jokes but that still just yo opinion Boss....and really yo opinon doesnt matter cause you not a top dog motherfucker....You not Dr Dre....or Timbo..You still posting on a forum just like me...

Hate It Or Love It....quote 50 Cent...
    test
  15. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

regardless of whether i post on this forum or not, i kno a bit more than u....

keep listenin to 15 year old children on future "producers" tho....
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

who the hell do you think you are Urb...I can comment on any of yo mixes anytime I get ready if you post them in here....

You must done fell and bumped yo head on a banna boat or something....

And speaking of yo mixes....they dont sound to much better than mines...they also still needs tweaking...and if takes me to be 70 to get this shyt right....Thats what Ill do....B.K.

Thanks for the Reply Public Hater Number One.....Urb...
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Why got niggaz here that be on FP.com....just like me....the site dont make who you are....What you acquire from the site makes you....

Urb just face it pimp...You a Lame azz hater....and you wanna be me....I made that song talking about niggaz such as you....

You wanna be me....only in yo dream Urb...
    test
  18. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

LMFAO....... M.B.K you have to consider the source and its credibilty... see urb is brutally honest i tend to try and find something positive on something if ima comment if not i try not too....

but you are far far from legend status... your active post counts online dont make you better they jus get you more dick riders good and bad....

i understand you taking this seriously you all excited about being a poroducer and rapper.... but you need to be a realest take a cd lets say the new Baby 5 STAR STUNNA and place your tracks next to it on the cpu and ask yourself are you really there yet..

The answer should be an obvious NO.... BUT TAKE THAT AS MOTIVATION!!

and when some of the better producers tell you your shits wak dont try to defend it by saying others liked it. jus take it for what it is they jus being honest....
    test
  19. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

What an this makes you better than me?.....Fuck Naw...U really need to get yo azz off yo shoulders Pimp..

Because if you knew everything about making Music you wouldnt be here posting in a forum....

We got Souja Boy who may have been in the game less year than you have Urb or Me...but he's making moves...and not posting in forums....Its just goes to show...that if you make a fire azzz beat regardless of knowledge....You still gotta chance these dayz....Real Talk...
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Urb not being serious he being a Jack azz...I know Urb I guess you havent learned his wayz yet....

Immma legend to me...regardless of what anyone thinks....Imma Gee,Imma Hustlerand Imma pimp...What are you....A Hater...who thinks he better than the next man...

Wake yall asses up....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.