Treadmills and boobies

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by XxLiLBuRnAxX, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

I saw this girl the other day on the treadmill with a spaghetti strapped shirt on with a normal bra who was like 5 feet tall with some full C cups just floppin away like it wasnt shit

That should become standard gym attire for females, unless your actually overweight forreal then you can wear a sweatsuit cuz nobody wants to see that shit

I tell stories cuz a new thread is created here like once every month....seriously the WNBA forum is more poppin than this yall are boring as fuck
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I work at a gym.....the treadmills are the only things that keep my attention
    test
  3. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

boobies ???...say titties boy
    test
  4. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

What can you expect on rapmusic.com in the health/fitness section?

At least it's something.

All these little sluts at my gym got the tight workout gear, it's wonderful. My favorite when they do bent-over rows, squats and/or lunges. God damn, I gotta avoid them seeing me checking out the ass.
    test
  5. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

best machine ever created was the thigh master thing where they gotta sit wit they legs wide open and squeeze em together. My gym got it right by makin them face right towards the chest machine hahaha. Shits funny cuz girls always be lookin around when they on that tryna see who all is watchin.
    test
  6. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

I saw this 300+ lbs woman on the bike the other day with NO SHIRT ON, only a bra, I was shocked. Like I'm all for people being over weight and going to the gym to get healthy, I think it's awesome. But no joke, this woman was like morbidly obese status with JUST HER BRA on, I was pretty disgusted.
    test
  7. .Sever

.Sever Cock Back Boom

Them thighmasters the truth son
    test
  8. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

yes, its a damn shame im in gym shorts...otherwise i'd be able to look for a little bit longer
    test
  9. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

she better be glad i wasnt there...i would of threw her down and fucked her right in the middle of the floor in front of everybody
    test
  10. C*Jay

C*Jay Unique Custom Title

so true, especially the looking around loll. its hard as shit to stay focussed at the gym these days wif all of this going on, end up leaving wondering how the fcuk u onli ended up getttin one dumbell pull-up done in an hour :eek:
    test
  11. LilSwft

LilSwft New Member

I got popped one time. But it actually ended up me getting a date . no joke . Girls like to be spotted thats why they dress like that for a reeeason.
    test
  12. ALIEN0888

ALIEN0888 Your Hero's Idol

lyin ass swift
    test
  13. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

thank you, friend.

i hate the word he used ...

[turn] ...
    test
  14. goirish10