Tre

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by KonviKt, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IllogiCarl

IllogiCarl True.

12:25 now .. u dressed yet ? ... why ain't ur slsk on ? ... boooooo !
    test
  2. Senór Temp

Senór Temp Child of Monrovia ...

nope still not dressed [look]

id love to interrogate people, you got the best job in the world. haha
    its quite warm here today, i love the idea of global warming. last year it rained for all but like 2 weeks in summer, this year its the opposite. just a shame i aint gonna live to see spanish people comin to get their tans on in the english riviera..with palm trees in my garden and tropical fish able to live in my pond without getting frost bite..
    test
  3. IllogiCarl

IllogiCarl True.

lol @ fish gettin frost bite ....
    test
  4. amille

amille New Member

i know it's fun...

hearing all kinds of stories from crackheads...and shit

i love it...
    test
  5. Senór Temp

crackheads are the best storytellers in the world... my vote is, make them teachers! kids will be hooked!....to the stories, not crack

but really, they lie about the dumbest shit in the world.

crackhead: well, it was light, the sun was out, i was wearing a bikini...
    you: and what time was this?
    crackhead: just past midnight, i couldn't see my watch as it was dark..
    test
  6. amille

amille New Member

man tell me about it..shit is hilarious

i can't talk all the shit on the boards they be sayin of course...u know that confidentiality shit...but man...i just sit back and listen..and think

what the fuck is goin on in their heads....

shit is great...they make my days...

lol
    test
  7. Senór Temp

i always wonder what goes through their minds each day. just wake up one morning and think 'right, i'll go mug an old lady!'

and i dunno about in america but here they get money thrown at them because they're unemployable if they go to rehab, and can even claim disability if they fuck themselves up enough. that pisses me off, makes you wonder if you're better off doing it than making an honest living.
    test
  8. Just Rich

Just Rich And You Are?

word to carl whos birthdays the same as mine :D
    test
  9. PrOvOcAtiVeThOuGhT

PrOvOcAtiVeThOuGhT New Member

iono man he could been the best player ever period if he didnt get injured..but that doesnt guarantee him to be a good coach now...so I'll be watchin closely

and lol @ yer bum ass you still with that girl you was with? what was her name again?
    test
  10. Senór Temp

Nah, aint with Kayla no more man. Been split for about a year or so now. I'm happy enough going clubbing 'n' bringing home some girl for the night. Haha.. a lot less complicated that way, for now at least.

True @ Van Basten. He could flop majorly, when u look at other big name former players becoming managers like Vialli, Gullit, Keegan, Tigana, Hoddle etc. I dunno what it is with them but they don't seem to pick up the right abilities to cut it as a coach. As a team though, individually Holland probably has the best set of players in the world but gelling together just doesn't seem to go to plan. With a bit of luck you'll sort that out before it's too late. At present you've got one of the best youth systems ever so ya know.
    test
  11. IllogiCarl

IllogiCarl True.

fuck a Ruud Van Donkeyhead ....
    test
  12. PrOvOcAtiVeThOuGhT

PrOvOcAtiVeThOuGhT New Member

I agree fuck a ruud van nisteldouchebag

my vote is kluivert but neways

he did well with ajax's youth teams and actualy the hollands team is unballanced we have the best strikers in the world period a very strong midfield but in defense the build up is horrible midfield hardly even takes part in build up thats why they lose the ball as quick as they get it...hopefully van bastard can fix that..if so who knows
    test
  13. Senór Temp

Van Nistelrooy's a quality target man, but other than that he's a statue. Hehe
    Kluivert is class, I'm glad he's joined Newcastle so I can see plenty more of him. Hopefully him 'n' Shearer will make a good partnership. Your defence is so-so, Stam's class. There was some dodgy decisions in your squad at Euro 2004.. Bosvelt in particular!
    test
  14. IllogiCarl

IllogiCarl True.

fuck a Henri "Judas" Camara too ... leavin Wolves just cos we got relegated from Prem .. he only showed quality in last 7 games or so .... he's on some fucked up shit ... I had his name printed on a shirt toward end of season too .. that fucker has a 4 yr contract .. 1 yr in n he fucks off .... fuck him ...
    test
  15. Senór Temp

Loyalty in football is rare as fuck these days.. should know this by now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.