Track Mastering

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by theogdogg, Oct 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H20

H20 New Member

LMAO...
    test
  2. Praverb

Praverb I breathe hip hop...

that's not good haha taking customers from you arghhhhhhhh
    test
  3. Word Perfect

Word Perfect Putting On The Rich

hahaha - he'll copyright for 100% profit.

60? kids, go to www.copyright.gov.

it's only 30.
    test
  4. theogdogg

theogdogg New Member

Yo, if you want to have your songs mastered then hit me up in this post... Sorry I'm stealin your buisness and apparently doing a better job cuz every customer I have comes back, but that's buisness right... Don't knock what I'm doing cuz you have no idea what I'm using... And it ain't some kind of cool edit pro plugs like you mentioning...
    test
  5. Word Perfect

Word Perfect Putting On The Rich

^^ you're a crook.

you charge people 100% for you copyrighting THEIR material, which is a no-no in the first place, considering you just fill out a form, get their un-copyrighted material in the first place.

based on that alone, i would never, ever, ever fuck with you on the business tip.
    test
  6. Busta

Busta New Member

oww.. thats gotta hurt
    test
  7. theogdogg

theogdogg New Member

Listen kid, I charge an extra $20 to copyright things for people because alot of kids like yourself don't know how to do it. Out of the extra $20 I make, I have to mail out 2 forms, print them off, spend time filling things out and cut a check to the US Copyright office. That's why I charge $50 for something you could do yourself for $30. You COULD also master your own projects instead of having a professional do it but sometimes people want to make sure that things are getting done RIGHT. So I wonder why you would take time out of day to try and belittle my company, I can only imagine what your life must be like... I also am not hurting for buisness because I do a good job and have dozens of repeat customers who have me mastering songs on a daily basis, so don't do buisness with me. At these prices, I'm hooking people up, if you don't wanna take advantage, then don't do it... Trying to say I'm a bad buisnessman when you have no idea who I am or how good of work I do is stupid and immature. So my advice to you is grow up kid, and stop trying to make others look bad, you only end up looking young and not very knowledgeable about how the music industry works...
    test
  8. Unsigned Hype

Unsigned Hype G-FORCE

Can we have a mastering comparison.... basically, can someone give you a song snippet for both of you to master, then post up the before & both of you after versions mastered (obviously keeping the name of who mastered it anonymous), that way we can all see how your respective mastered tracks sound on a like for like basis.
    test
  9. Milo

Milo Guest

ok, let's see. first you change mentality from, "FINE FUCK YOU GUYS FOR NOT BUYING ME, AND FUCK GHET TOO!" to all professional? choose your weopon, and stick with it.

next, your site says 60$, not 50$ for copyrighting other people's materials. so for writing on a piece of paper, and mailling a few documents to washington, you're stealing 200% of the original cost from the buyer. also, you're asking for people to send you things to copyright, meaning, who are you? where are your credentials? why would we entrust you with our raw uncopyrighted materials? who says you won't steal our lyrics or music? seriously.

that was almost smooth, with your whole, "don't try to make other people look bad, you'll just look dumb yourself," switching it onto me. the honest truth is, that i will make you look bad until you give me reason not to. your business is 100% shady.

keep in mind, i don't care about mastering, i have professionals who can do it for me, or i can do it myself. i'm talking about your copyright deal, which looks criminal.
    test
  10. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

aite, ill do the whole mastering thing, 30 second snippets, and it will be stickied, there will be 4:
    jus mixed down
    mixed by me, then mixdown
    mastered by ghet
    mastered by og

name will be kept anonymous
    test
  11. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Please bucko, you attempt to tell my customers you're doing a better job then me, you got another war coming.

That's why every track on your two albums is in desperate need of a de-esser.

That's why the lows are colliding with the low mids on those albums.

That's why your voice is mad low in comparison to the beat.

I won't knock what your doing if it was legit. You're running your fuckin mouth to my customers, so I'ma knock you until you fall off the map, nuggah.
    test
  12. DJ NoNseNse

DJ NoNseNse Nonsense Productions

u got anything i could hear? so i can see how good your mastering is. i wanna compare
    test
  13. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

test
  14. Bionic

Bionic but ya'll call me Philthy

I suggest both of you master 20 of my tracks and well have everyone compare for a small fee of $5 per person. Let the games begin!

(suckas)
    test
  15. theogdogg

theogdogg New Member

If you want to get hooked up with professional track mastering for cheap, get at me.
    www.ogdogg.com

@Ghet-Ghet, I don't even know who you are or any of your "customers". I just provide a service people are happy with. If it happens to be with people you used to master songs for, I'm sorry. But there's nothing I can do about it. Don't go trying to ruin my threads and accusing me of things that aren't true...
    test
  16. banetheterrible

banetheterrible New Member

what equipment do you use and what experience do you have at this? i didnt notice any of these things listed on your website, im sure people would like to know these things before sending you their hardwork.
    test
  17. theogdogg

theogdogg New Member

Well, I don't like to give away my mastering secrets as far as the process I use... But I can tell you I've been doing it professionally for 11 months now with nothing but satisfied customers. I'm also willing to do a free mastering clip if you're interested in seeing for free what I can do for you.
    www.ogdogg.com
    test
  18. Praverb

Praverb I breathe hip hop...

yes he's cool woooooooooooooooooooo
    test
  19. theogdogg

theogdogg New Member

If you wanna know what kind of work I do ask Praverb. Just mastered a track for him yesterday. Another satisfied customer. With some dope rhymes might I add... Still waiting on the word for a collab praverb...
    test
  20. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

ghet ghet you down for the showdown?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.