{*Track Battles*} Mindbender & Fresh Kils vs White Fang & Gee Wunder {DON'T SLEEP}

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingKing APE, Apr 19, 2011.

?

Which team made the better track?

1. Mindbender & Fresh Kils

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. White Fang & Gee Wunder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingKing APE

KingKing APE New Member

test
  2. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

White Fang has gotta be one of the worst rappers I ever heard spit on a track

Mindbender obviously threw down some light work on a track and still lyrically slaughered whatever that grizzled cracker tried to put down on a track.

Still - wasn't feeling the beat on Mindbender's track all that much. Kinda cool concept for a beat, but something was a little off about it, maybe the drums.

Close battle tho I probably wouldn't listen to either track much, but I'll give the edge to Mindbender.
    test
  3. Raw_Blow

Raw_Blow Addiction in the Flesh

large ups to trackbattles for doing their thing, mr ape on the cam

this was an interesting clash of styles but it made for a good battle, minbender's track was great, I love his ideaologies and the way he makes spoken word seem so easy, and is able to transitiion it into hip hop very seemlessly, white fang's also go great presence on atrack with some great delivery to match it, a calm cadence as well that complements the rest of his style

all and all a very tight match up gonna be interesting to see who the judges give it to
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.