[Tournament] Round 2 Topic Suggestions

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  4. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

You are what you Eat....

As you walk down the street you are confronted by a homeless man... under closer inspection you realize he is father... Expand

You are sitting at home, at turn on the TV... On NBC you hear the news, Barack Obama has declared Martial Law... for?... reaction

People always say you surround yourself with people that will lead to your success... but you are stubborn and try to make a group of underacheivers become successful... how does it turn out?

You are an aztec warrior, and all of a sudden you see a strange ship approaching from the ocean

in the middle of a vicious masterbation session, your grandmother walks in and catches you in the act....

Write a rap using all of the names of the emcees who made it to round 2 of the rstl tourney...

you invent a new drug to the masses... what are its effects? is the drug successful?

you wake up and realize you are trapped in the tv show you were watching last night...
    test
  5. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

Double post ^

Heres some poetical quotes I thought would be interesting topics:

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
    -Dr. Suess

“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
    -Homer

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
    -John F. Kennedy

"If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich."
    -John F. Kennedy

"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."
    -Che Guevara

“I'm not confused. I'm just well mixed.”
    -Robert Frost
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

moved dup post
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
Thread Status: