Total Recall 2012.

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by GaLaTeA, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

I was pretty skeptical of this, when I read about it nearly 2 years ago, but after watching the trailer and seeing Kate Beckinsale in Sharon Stone's role... I'm there!

Oh, and Jessica Biel is in it for good measure, too.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i was skeptical too, but the trailer looks badass.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

^Yup, but this remake will be useless, if they don't bring back the lady with 3 funbags.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i was really thinking this would look super shitty

but it looks good enough to check out in theatres and i rarely wanna go see a movie in theatre(mostly cuz the shitty seats make my ass hurt, no other seat in the world makes my ass hurt like theatre seats, even the new theatres with upgraded seating still hurts my ass)
    test
  5. WaltzWeb

WaltzWeb New Member

I saw this trailer a couple of days ago, it's definitely a movie I'll see in theaters.
    test
  6. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

i can't wait to watch this, i was stoked when i first heard about it. the original was sick, so far out there but mad, i hope this does it justice

colin farrell though? shame about that, should of had someone else. i mean he ain't kicking nobody ass and as an actor i never really thought him that good, it's a real shame but at least it got kate in it
    test
  7. murtaman

murtaman New Member

Reminds me a bit too much of Minority Report and isn't even set on Mars from what I can see? Won't touch the original.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.