Battle Video Topr v Isaac Knox...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by J Keeper, Jun 25, 2013.

1. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Go me I did something productive!
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

gotta put the Battle Vid icon in front of it or at least the --->
    [*K.O.T.D.*]

so cats will see it / know its a battle

but thnx for the effort

ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMANCES OF THE NIGHT BY TOPR
    test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I'd edit it if I could.
    test
  4. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

Good battle, this was the first I had see of Top'r. I thought he had the better performance (his projection made up for a few minor stumbles) I liked Isaac's material a little better (especially in the first and third, not so much the second) so I had it 2-1 Isaac with Top'r getting the 2nd. I'm not mad at the decision though.
    test
  5. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Cosign.
    test
  6. sleeping dogs

sleeping dogs Active Member

Thought Topr took this 3-0 no body. He really bodied that sacrilegious angle i.e Fresco's second vs Mr. Biscuit. Altar boy to an altered beast >>>
    test
  7. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Isaac is dope but this wasn't his best performance. Topr's projection/delivery/aggression eclipsed what Isaac was doing. I think the crowd would have fucked with Isaac more if he just had more presence because you can tell when he turns away from the camera, he was hard to hear so I'd imagine it was the same for the crowd.

That being said, I think Topr's angles were just more effective and line for line, he edged Isaac out.

Good battle though. Topr should battle more. His last few battles that I've seen (Isaac, Richard Cranium, Rugged) have been really dope and have flown really under the radar.
    test
  8. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

test
  9. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

test
  10. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

This is the weakest I've seen Issac. I think he just had bad angles and the topper word play he did just didn't seem right, I can't remember any lines now but they just didn't come off. Topr had really great angles though. I wanted Issac to win it before this happened, but Topr took it 3-0, he seemed more dominant on the ppv, not sure if its because of the audio or if it just doesn't seem as dominant now coz I've already seen it before
    test
  11. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

test
  12. TOPR KORESH

TOPR KORESH AKA L Ron Hustler

I think its because the shot is tighter and you can't see as much of the crowd reaction. But I feel you. Live I DOMINATED that room. It was a complete bodybag in person, but with a camera right there you can catch the nuances of Isaacs performance. Still think my shit got slept on just as hard as Isaac and if I said those hay,maker lines to a better crowd they would have gone apeshit.
    test
  13. BruthaSmith

BruthaSmith Member

Knox first "Word play crazy good"
    Topr Second "Video gam bars on point"
    Topr Third " breaking down his religion was sick"

Great battle, I was not feeling the generic " im evil and your a scared xtain" bars from Topr, however His Video Game bars and how he broke down religion and Isaac in the third took the whole battle for me.
    test