[TOPICS] Round One Topics/Submissions Thread

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Because this IS some hardcore swaying if people come in and read it and then go peep the battle. Plus, I take the feedback alot more seriously than I take a W or an L.

So, like I said if it's a clarity thing, it's my fault. It was a tough concept to figure out how to get across and I probably didn't do it as well as I could, but apparently I just did a better job in the 5 unrhyming lines of the paragraph I posted here, which would have helped in the battle if I'd used them at the end of the verse.
    test
  2. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

I'm to lazy to find my verse from HS

but i did it
    test
  3. TheReturn

We don't believe you, you need more people.

Should have PM'ed it to me, homey, saved me some time.
    test
  4. Avirex

Avirex New Member

I feel u man, u know ive delt with the swaying before in matches, but fuck it, its not like you dropped a bad verse, if the W/L dont mean nothin then why not leave the match open an recieve more reviews... u shouldnt base your verse off 2 peoples thoughts, but at the same time You're even noticing that your clarity might be an issue, so how mad can u be at the votes.. I really dont see what Q did as a problem, sometimes a verse has to be put in motion in summary before it begin or concludes.. it's atleast an effect, just like including a picture or topic to writing that shows something u dont have to explain... anyway...
    test
  5. TheReturn

But then it's like...why even write the verse if the summary does the job for you? Bah, fuck it. I don't want a wave of votes to come in for me like "Oh thanks, now I understand your verse TR". Defeats the point.
    test
  6. Avirex

Avirex New Member

I like orange juice
    test
  7. TheReturn

I'm a milk guy myself.

No edit.
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

GroundHog Day
    test
  9. Avirex

Avirex New Member

are people being filled into the spots that no showed?
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

3-Planes has subbed for Mound 10 as planned ..

SpeedyCal and TekNeek and Insanevillian are next in line ..

2 no-shows from the rest .. MetaSin and DeadKing ..

So I'm just waiting for my inbox to get a replacement verse to be subbed in ..
    test
  11. Avirex

Avirex New Member

cool, i hate 2 things about no shows.. 1: advancing in a homo ass way, and 2, writing for nothing..
    test
  12. Trybz

Trybz New Member

They don't even offer me the spot.

But yeah L Dogg I would have loved to give you a chance at redemption from last seasons playoffs. You are one of my favorite people to read and you don't feel like I beat you.

It would be good. But I don't know what's wrong with these mods.
    test
  13. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

you didn't compete this season .. it's the "Season 2 Play-Offs" for a reason ..

but ok .. since Jook wanted you in .. we have 2 no-shows .. you can PM me a verse by 11:59pm tonight .. and if those that take priority over you do not PM me their verses in time .. you can take a spot remaining as a sub ..
    test
  14. Avirex

Avirex New Member

send something to lucy and we have a date
    test
  15. Trybz

Trybz New Member

Jook wanted me in? Aww thanks big guy. But if I write a verse I want it to be used guaranteed. So tell me now if I am in or not and I will have a verse to you by the time. If you can't guarantee me a spot I won't waste my time.
    test
  16. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I can't guarantee a spot 100% .. Tek and Speedy (and 3-P) were told they were next in line .. with IV and Bonnie also in line but ghost .. Speedy should have really had his verse to me by now though .. so there is a good chance you will get a spot .. it's up to you though ..

could be that I get no verses from anyone .. and have to deal with 2 people going through via no-show .. shame .. but happens ..
    test
  17. Avirex

Avirex New Member

I say start writing an be the first to have it ready if u want the match T, Thanks for the kind words though bro, U had an ok drop last time we met : ) guess it's up to you if we having this rematch
    test
  18. Trybz

Trybz New Member

Tek and IV are no show kings. Bonnie is in jail. I am your best bet. I could guarantee you a verse but you can't guarantee me a spot? Oh well goodluck with the tourney mate.
    test
  19. Avirex

Avirex New Member

who cares what the mods say, its my match an im saying u got the spot homes, just start writing lol
    test
  20. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I was gonna do it "first come first serve" originally .. but that is a little unfair on the forewarned .. but fuck it .. no-shows are the blight of this league ..

Trybz - you get piece to me before anyone else .. you take a spot ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.