[Topic] Week 6 Topics

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

[​IMG]

Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Topics

Why did you die instead of me

Those with the power, make the rules

You should run...

Oops..

Scenarios

You've been faking psychic powers for years for money but one particular case awakens them forreal. You step onto the crime scene and your instantly transported into the mind of the killer. When you open your eyes you see.......

Your a college professor and a extremely hot female student comes in upset about her grade. You pride yourself on your morals but she makes an advance at you to get her grade change. Do you follow your code of ethics or do you give in to desire?

in this future age they put foster children in cages like animals and people can come and pick them out... you are one of these children...

use these 20 words in your verse... smurf, shadow, tic-tac, repent, lotus, priest, satanic, villain, jungle, marijuana, homeless, dough, breathless, transexual, godzilla, technique, 2pac, loyalty, freedom, vagina

test
  2. patrown

patrown student for life

Damn. I want to do too many of them. the last scenario is the most attractive to me.. that's how I learned to freestyle, we'd have to tell a story using three words. I somehow got micheal jackson to hang out with arnold shwarzenegger over some 40's of king cobra without it sounding too far fetched. 20 words looks fun =)
    test
  3. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

Dope topics as always guys..
    test
  4. Kuja

Kuja Jack Skellington

Not bad this week fellas, bar the poke ball haha
    test
  5. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

omg i already got mine!!!!
    test
  6. Morbidiction

Morbidiction New Member

Soon as I saw the first pic I had the beginnings of a verse going. Feels good to have that feeling again after a few years lol.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.