[Topic] Week 4 Topic Suggestions

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  2. DeadKing

DeadKing The Perfect Method

You're a tomato. You're inside a fridge. As you look around the only things in the fridge with you are turkey lunch meat, mayo, lettuce, bacon, and a half gallon of milk. No one has said a shit since you've been there. Finally you break the silence...
    test
  3. aourglace

aourglace New Member

I don't have any topic suggestions. I just wanted to grab a spot for week 4 if possible? Sorry for the double post.
    test
  4. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

^ there's a separate sign in thread if you'll wait a bit. give it a day or two
    test
  5. the omega man

the omega man so, it goes

Annunaki vs Neanderthal

African tribesman walking in on your newborn baby being eaten alive by the siafu.

Opium Salad

You are white and you have a black boyfriend/girlfriend and he/she keeps trying to get you to call him/her a nigga, finally after a week of him/her fucking with you, you cave-in and say, "Fine, you aggravating ******!"
    test
  6. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

Pro-Deuce
    youre a marine fighting in the jungle, explain your feelings and fears

Pro-Deuce
    youre the ultimate ladies man, explain your game

Botox
    You meet a little boy one day that changes your outlook on life. He says that he is Jesus and he has come to save you from your sinful path and elects you to spread the word of God to as many people as you can while you're alive. How do you react to this and what do u do?

Botox
    After years of friendship with your best friend he sits you down one day and tells you he has something important to tell you. He says that he is Gay and you are homophobic.
    What happens? Do u still treat him the same way? Expand...

Botox
    You just got gunned down. you are now lying on an operating table and your soul seperates from your body. You are now looking down on the doctors operating on you and your parents sitting down. What happens? What do u see? Expand

Botox
    The Sun is exploding before u in the sky and soon the world will be a dark, cold , dried up place with no life on it. What thoughts go through your head and what do u do with your last week left on Earth? Explain?

Botox
    You are mysteriously woken the next day in a cave. Fullly awake, u come to realize u are back to the prehistoric times and a member of a caveman tribe. What are your daily obstacles and how is life?

Vern Acular
    you've been chosen to sing the national anthem infront of thousands of people at the 1st game of the world series, you accept, but what people dont know is you're actually an undercover terrorists plan to kill thousands of people, this is a walk in the park, or is it...someone is on to you, and is planning to assassinate you on the mound, what happens...

Vern Acular
    you're about to be piss tessed at your job, you know they give at random, but you been doing some shit anyway, even though they gave you a week notice you still cant fight the addiction, or can you, what are you using, what do you do, do you pass the test or not

Unorthordox
    There's 2 of you are exploring the woods around an old, decrepit, church. you happen upon a cave. Faintly you make out what seems to be a chant, coming from within...You edge closer to the cave...

Peepers
    Describe your slip into insanity, what events and thoughts cause your growing madness

Author NYSE
    You enter a bus fully loaded… with only 1 seat left… Describe the events that take place..

Author NYSE
    Tell the tale of a love lost at sea...Expand

Break-Point
    Your a camera, describe what pictures you take.

Poetiquette
    We now have the science to manufacture our babies the way we want...genetically manipulate to have our children born with what hair and eye color we want...pick the sex..even create a higher chance to have a intelligent child...do you abuse this technology?..if so...what happens?

Cereal_Killer
    you lay cut up, barely coherent and naked inside a dumpster. What are you thinking, how did you get there. Explain.

Atheist
    yOUR FATHER IS A GAY PROSTITUTE, YOUR MOTHER IS A PENIS MODEL. yOUR NAME IS iNSANE vILLAIN.

Jowelz
    You've got 24 hours to live, just think, where do you go, what do you do, who do you screw? And who would you want to notify, or would your ass deny that your ass about to die? LOL J/K.

the omega man so, it goes

test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

[​IMG]

if this one makes it to round four topics, i'm signing in.

do we have to sign in before the topics are put up?

either way it's ether, i'm in for next week.

:numaan:
    test
  9. DeadKing

DeadKing The Perfect Method

!!!!!
    test
  10. Coup d Mobile

Coup d Mobile Up is down, down is up

rad pic NU' I love that.
    test
  11. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

Yo, That is Wack!
    TRILL-Trill-Trill
    We tru hardcore
    A world of rainbows
    We Real Cool
    Unicorns in the Clouds
    Undying Heart
    Beautiful Creation
    Indeed, I am very glad that I finally am returning home
    Raised to the West of Philadelphia
    Puppy Power
    A Shrine for Jewel
    test
  12. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

very fitting picture for your niche of writing. four horsemen, sold, I'd write to that!
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.