top ten WRs and RBs of all time

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by PiffInDaHamper, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane New Member

He makes logical points and you call it stupid?

Ward's a great blocker. A great team player. He's consistent, which not many players ever are. He's made 4 Pro Bowls. He'll break 1000 receptions and 10,000 yards in a few years, and possibly 100 touchdowns.

To say any case being made for him is stupid, is just going overboard.
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

lol..

again what has ward ever led in??? when has he ever been considered the best wr in the league??

never is the answer to both

yet thats good enough to get u in the top 10 wrs ever??

hahahah

u kids have such low standards
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

wow@how stupid cane is

this muh' fucka is obviously emotionally damaged from me clownin' on him for years

i drove him off the site for the longest[funny]

now he's back for more abuse

lmao@anyone bein' stupid enough to call me insecure[funny]
    test
  4. Cane

Cane New Member

^It's ok man. You're just an emotional wreck so you act like this. We all see it and we all know. Thanks for the contribution by the way.

That's your answer? Your standards obviously don't hold up to those of the actual voters who deem who enters the hall and who doesn't. Because plenty of players who are in the HOF, weren't tops in their field, but they were very good players.

We often don't sit back and give it some thought, some perspective. For every Ward, who some deem inadequate for the hall, there are hundreds of players who never came close to being known by us. And only a small few that shined brightly enough to be voted into what we consider the cream of the crop. Perhaps we should think about maybe the class Ward was in, was a little bigger than normal. But just because he had a healthier batch of competition than the next guy, doesn't mean he should be ignored. Talent is talent, you don't lose it because someone it better than you. It's like the honor roll in school.

Am I saying he should be voted in? I'm not saying whether I think he should be or not. I'm saying that he made good logical points and you shit on him because you're too preachy when you make a snap judgment. You called it stupid and basically provided a sentence or two as to why. Now that's stupid if you ask me.
    test
  5. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

i stopped reading after that...you fail...retard
    test
  6. Cane

Cane New Member

^Classy.

Why is he wrong? I personally would take Moss as well. Moss didn't get to play on those Niner teams, that's the problem.

Moss to me is better. It's just evolution running its course.
    test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

^^you're an idiot

jerry rice >

lmao@how i've left you emotionally crippled[funny]
    test
  8. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

lol@ moss all of a sudden being better than rice...when the fuck did this happen?....i must have been in a coma...lmao if dudes started thinking this because moss broke the record for td receptions for a single season....he had 23 in 16 games...Rice had 22 in 12 games...

depending on how Moss finishes up his career im not saying he cant surpass him even tho i highly doubt it but as of right now i think its down right blasphemy for anyone to think he is better at this point
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

WK just sonned cane[funny]
    test
  10. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

cane > who kares and duble
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

shittin' your pants in traffic > bein' piff for 5 seconds
    test
  12. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

<---he is really a SHE. my sportz intellegence and viewz shit on a lot of men.. I know. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

Canez a pro. Id take his better over yallz everytime. When it comez to sportz "sonning" thatz somethng far fetched when it comez to him.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. toker

um u think hines ward an terry bradsahw are top 10

u dont kno shit

but ur a female so its ok
    test
  15. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

How bout disregarding any Steeler ever mentioned in ths convo. Would that make u feel better? Better yet.. letz make u mad witha lil truth. If it wasnt for a boy name Adam V.. ur "golden boy" Tom wouldnt have his wife, his baby, his fame, his ringz, fanz or bragging rightz. The Tuck Rule and Adam V=Bradyz Messiah. Talk about walking on water when Adam V stepped on the field.. that snow sure did melt and turn into water quickly. Now tell me Im an idiot.Tom Bradyz not even arguably the greatest PAT ever and I just told u why. U keepa lot of BradyPopz in ur freezer huh fudge packing Faggot! Hope u got more flavorz than Cheater and Adamznutz.. I know u get tired of eating that.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. toker

fuck..

had a post an this shit erased it

adam hit some impressive FGs but thats his job..

go re-check the games.. in most, the opposing teams kicker was hitting Fgs just as far if not farther..

vs the raiders adam hit a 45 yd FG to send it to OT.. earlier in that game jano
    hit a 45 and 38..

vs the rams

adam hit a 48 game winner.. to open the game jeff wilkens hit a 50 yd kick

the difference is adam was given the oppurtunity to win the game while these other kickers never got that chance.. not sayin theyd all hit them but does show other r prob capable..
    test
  17. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Stop substituting s's with z's

Faggot.
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

cane is an idiot

anyone who backs him has to be equally as stupid
    test
  19. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

[funny]

This the same clown that said Dre Bly was a top nfl corner right?

lmao @ leaving from all the sonnings then returning to post paragraphs of gibberish.

faulk is top 10..... period.
    test
  20. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.