top ten WRs and RBs of all time

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by PiffInDaHamper, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hYpOconDriAdIcT

hYpOconDriAdIcT New Member

ur crazy, faulk no lower then 6th? yes he was the best recieving RB of all time but he just never really did enough between the tackles imo. his career high rushing yards in a season was 1382.. and to make it on my list u had to get it done between the tackles but thats just me, ur entitled to ur opinion
    test
  2. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

I agree with this. I wouldnt say Marshallz top ten bcuz he was a better screen reciever than anything else. He had great vision after the catch but he was pretty vanilla with his carriez. He had all the attention with the weaponz around him asa Ram, he didnt get asa Colt cuz it was just him and his numberz werent as great. Emmit had the greatest O Line off all time. Damn near every1 on that offense wasa probowler. Bo Jackson was great but he hada carrier ending injury early. Who rememberz The Nigerian Nightmare? Greatest sportz nickname of all time. Christian Okoiea. His life was cut short as well. Wrz: 1. RICE 2. MONK 3. CARTER 4. HARRISON 5. SWANN 6. LARGENT 7. BROWN 8. HOLT 9. THE KOFF 10. WARD. Now b4 yall get on my back about Moss and T.O. not being up there Ima tell u why.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

I didnt just base it on stats but clutch performancez, team player tangiblez and consistancy. Moss only lookz good if his team lookz good. If they suck.. hez not a factor. Hince his stay in LA. T.O. is wishy washy.. if thngz arent going his way, heza quitter too. So Id put them in honorable mention wth the future Hall Of Famer, Carolinaz own Steve Smith. The Jagz Steve Smith wasa beast too!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

He is better than Owenz. Fitzgerald is too. The next Rice!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

what a load of crap..

brown >> sanders..

no rb has dominated like him.. led the league in rushing in all but 1 season he played..

he has a higher ypc an avg more ypg..

so no barry shouldnt have the rushing title.. if these two played in the same amount of games brown would shit on sanders #s

as great as the rbs were they arent even close to Brown.. theres a reason why hes the only rb that gets brought up in goat discussions
    test
  6. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

test
  7. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

i dunno,im not going to argue or debate my opinion but I absolutly believe Barry Sanders was the best RB of our time.Im a lil biased tho,he was my favorite football player period since i was in like 1st grade. He coulda gone so much farther if he had a better team/coaches ect. In his case,it was real unfortunate.
    test
  8. hYpOconDriAdIcT

hYpOconDriAdIcT New Member

i dont wanna even argue this cuz i dont wanna say anything negative about jim brown.. not only did he put up crazy numbers... he did it in 12 and 14 game seasons... but a guy as small as barry.. behind the worst oline in fuckin history on some of the worst teams in the league and for him to still do wut he did is equally amazing... see jim brown was bigger then most lineman at that time.. in my eyes he had a huge physical advantage... that doesnt take away from him as a rb.. but he did... Barry was at a physical disadvantage... and to do the things that he did earns hims the #1 spot imo.
    test
  9. toker

i dunno where i would rank barry honestly..

brown is the best imo but after that who knows..

i view players differently than most prob.. at least judging by u guys ranking.. of course most of us didnt watch them play so we go off what we know/heard..
    test
  10. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

You do understand that Owens has essentially been doing what Fitzgerald is doing for like 10+ years right?

Fitzgerald still has a half of a career to play and he isn't exactly getting any faster.
    test
  11. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

smh @ Faulk not in the top ten.

Such ignorance.
    test
  12. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

test
  13. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Piff

Project Jay Cutler's '09 stats.
    test
  14. toker

he had hines ward in the top 10 lol
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

hines might be top 10 of all time...

...of steelers WR's[funny]
    test
  16. toker

ur list sucks dunno why u sayin shit
    test
  17. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

Hines Ward has damn near every Steeler wr record there is. Lynn Swannz already in the HOF.. Stallworth is nxt so how dumb doez double ml and the rest of u look? Hinez has alwayz been slow but look at the numberz he haz put up over the yrz on a run 1st team. Larry Fitz speed has been his only knock for yrz.. but it doesnt stop him from embarrassing niggaz. Itz not alwayz about speed and statz. Hinez stats arent eyepopping but they are good. Not to mention he is the most feared wideou in history. NOT stat wise but play wise. He was smart and physical as fuck. Dude played QB as well as RB in a few gamez he is very underestimated and underated. I'll take him ova Moss and T.O. everytime. Hez nota afraid to go ova the middle to taka big hit, or give 1 and he doesnt take playz off or wine throw fitz when he dont get the ball. All doez is play. Str8 Ironman! Moss and T.O. are crybaby quitterz.. fuck outta here.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

Not to mention he rarely misses any gamez.. he playz through his injuriez. Moss and T.O. are soft as fuck and only shine when their teamz are doing well.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

Hines Ward career statz.. 800 rec.. 9,780 yrdz.. 12.2 per catch.. 72 TDz.. 12 yrz.. not bad fora run 1st reciever.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

thatz funny.. Ive only heard of Owenz in his last yr with the 9erz. Mostly the yr he broke Ricez single game record. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.