Top Rappers in your opinion and why

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Bill Stacks, Oct 31, 2013.

1. cDensley

cDensley Member

Here are mine: (in no specific order)

Chance the Rapper- I like his combination of rap and r&b tunes, and Acid Rap is what caught my eye. I gave 10-Day a listen a while ago, and wasn't sure. I'm gonna get it again sometime soon though.

Childish Gambino- I love how Gambino can send a message while keeping a good flow. When he raps, there's not times when I'm thinking, "Why is that even in the song?", and I'm constantly asking that with other certain rappers.

Shady- He had to be on the list! XD ! He is absolutely timeless, and will (hopefully) be around for a while. I must confess though, I wasn't the biggest fan of Recovery. My favorite albums is without a doubt MMLP1.

Kanye- I honestly wasn't the biggest Ye fan at first, but he grew on me. I got into him in his collaboration with Jay-Z, Watch the Throne, and that's when I got The College Dropout. Beautiful.

Lecrae- Now, before everyone freaks out at me mentioning a religious rapper, I'm in no way promoting religion in any way. I was surprised however, at how well Crae flows, and CC2 is dope (I just can't stand stupid Don Cannon though)!
    test
  2. D Funkdafied

D Funkdafied D-Funkdafied Music

I am always full of wonder and scepticism haha.

test
  3. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

your taste/ preference is ass.
    test
  4. Rico Futuro

Rico Futuro New Member

test