Top Quality Graphics Here!!

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Caj-Miere, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caj-Miere

Caj-Miere J-unction Productions

If you need graphics such as a website, logo, album cover, etc...I am offering it to you at a reasonable price along with fast service. I also offer instrumentals. You can check out a beat that I made for an upcoming artist Pook D. at http://www.cajmiere.com/Songs/Pookie.mp3 ...there are more examples coming soon. I'm offering you anything you could ask for, for a price you could only dream of.

Come check it out for yourself at www.cajmiere.com ...if you have any questions or concerns you can contact me at info@cajmiere.com

Also...I'm selling more than 4 Gbs of soundfonts + 2 Gbs of wav files...these sounds were used to make the beat for Pook D. at ttp://www.cajmiere.com/Songs/Pookie.mp3 ...if you're intrested...send me an email at info@cajmiere.com

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE...NOT FREE
    *we can meet half way on all products but i don't do work for free
    test
  2. Caj-Miere

There has to be somebody out there that's looking for top quality graphics
    test
  3. Caj-Miere

I have a deal going on at the moment...contact me on AIM at JunctionPro or email me at cajmiere@cajmiere.com for details
    test
  4. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

I like your work. But I don't see anything that could be in the nature of what I may be looking for...you seem good with the letters...like banners however.

Very impressive sight..and very reasonable prices.
    test
  5. djtriza

djtriza New Member

My boy Caj-Miere does great work. I would advise everybody to get your graphic, site, ect from him. Very reliable he works out good deals.

www.equiknockz.com
    test
  6. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

i need a logo man. my stage name is Lazarus, and i want the shit 2 be kinda cryptic and mysterious but still legible and whatnot. promotional shit im doing is going 2 include stuff like "He's coming." i also use "archangel of music" a lot, as far as referring 2 myself. holla at me.
    test
  7. Slab Shudda

Slab Shudda -!Arkanzaz!-

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.