Top Notch FREE Beats (Tagless, No catch)

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by BobbyRuckuss, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyRuckuss

BobbyRuckuss Bobby Ruckuss

If anyone is wanting to download some great beats, at 320kbps, tagless, for their promo stuff, hit my page up. I'm over here showing love on Soundclick, and getting slept on. Hopefully some of you will partake in the 135 beats or so i've got posted that are downloadable for free.

If you are dead serious about what you are doing, the options to buy are there, but I realize most people are doing this for fun, or slangin out of their trunk; which i fully support free downloads for.

Hit me up!

www.ruckussbeats.com
    test
  2. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

STANK FACE doesn't load...
    test
  3. BobbyRuckuss

That REALLY sucks

That has to be an isolated incident unfortunately....just checked it, and it worked for me....not a caching issue either, checked both IE and Google chrome.....
    test
  4. Ben Blazyn

Ben Blazyn fuck you.

yo man your shits dope fam... lets work together... EarthquakeState check me out.
    test
  5. BobbyRuckuss

More than likely will be down....

Hit me up at bobbyriddick420@hotmail.com and remind me that you'd like to work with me on a collab.....i'd be down (gotta hear your stuff first! but i'm at work with no soundcard) as long as the sound quality is the same. Collabs are "hella" fun (as a Bay area guy might say haha)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.