Top french Biologist flat out Declares Darwins theory was Wrong

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

At 59, Didier Raoult is the most productive and influential microbiologist in France, leading a team of 200 scientists and students at the University of Aix-Marseille. He has discovered or co-discovered dozens of new bacteria, and in 2003, he stunned colleagues with a virus of record size, dubbed Mimivirus, the first member of a family that sheds an intriguing new light on the evolution of viruses and the tree of life. Controversial and outspoken, Raoult last year published a popular science book that flat-out declares that Darwin's theory of evolution is wrong. And he was temporarily banned from publishing in a dozen leading microbiology journals in 2006. Scientists at Raoult's lab say they wouldn't want to work anywhere else. Yet Raoult is also known for his enmities and his disdain for those who disagree with him.-Sciencemag.org

Science | From AAAS
    test
  2. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

he's not saying evolution didn't happen, he's doubting darwin's model for it - i.e. with mutation and natural selection as the primary driving force. he's still an evolutionist, one thing you should realize is that there are arguments in the scientific community about the correct model for exactly how evolution happens. his view is in the minority, and darwin's model is the more prominent one.
    test
  3. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Even in the unlikelihood that evolution is wrong, do you realize how ridiculous it is to believe that the christian god is the answer to the universe?
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

andddd BP takes another stab at the authority/expert angle
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Lol huh? Im just reportin the news sonny
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

I kno but it would b appreciated if you had an opnion in the subject as well
    test
  7. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

The flaws of darwin's theories have been known for a long time,
    Shit, using his exact model now would be like trying to play an nes game in a roomful of wii players
    And wondering why you keep getting smacked...
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

yall already know my opinion.
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Appeal to authority, sensationalized garbage. Darwin's theory has been built on for a very long time now. This is moot and stupid.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

God shut, up, you sheep.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:this:
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Or, attempt a rebuttal. If you can't, that's fine, we all know you have limited mental capacity. If you can't, however, shut the fuck up. Just because you don't like when I point out some stupid shit you say, doesn't mean you're not saying stupid shit. Defend your stupidity or GTFO my goddamn face.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.