Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Jul 21, 2012.
and yea he lied and still does
thedream233 acts like he went to school with Pac and they hung out at recess everyday stfu b
I just happened to be alive in the 90s, unlike so many people on this board.
dude, this was pretty big news a few years ago. I lied several times, then he admitted it finally.
word... it was a bitch move
pac and I used to shave the same bearded lady.....Pac ran the circus....the circus was gayungstear
Everytime I discuss with you guys we change topic to topic...
I forget what was the original point.
we were talking about turtles.
god I love being a turtle
and to think i had no idea turtles loved pizza.
on the half shell come the heroes four
in this day and age who could ask for more?
Pac is the Michael Jordan of rap. This dude is infuriating me and I had to make an account just to set it strait. Pac did huge things for rap music, and if you think Pac is a fake just watch the movie about biggy and you'll see how fucking real 2pac was, and that movie ain't even about him.
That Biggie movie was a joke man. Straight up.
I don't even know much about basketball, but basketball fans say that only people who don't watch basketball put Jordan in such high regards.
Lol this bitch hatin on Jordan now
wow...just wow...obviously he's trollin, ain't no1 can hate on jordan, and I seriously mean no1.
"This dude is infuriating me and I had to make an account just to set it strait."
Damn I'm so important.
you don't know basketball and you don't know rap music. it's okay, there's other things b
your mother smell like turtle shit
He ain't even from the USA, no wonder he is out of the loop when it comes to American legends
Oh shit....just realized I didn't even have a list, hahaa...here it is:
1. Nicki Minaj- Simply for the fact that she has the skills to be one of the greatest female MCs ever, but she does not know how to put it together consistently in a way that doesn't infuriatingly annoy the fuck outta me
2. Lil B- How anyone honestly considers him any sort of "God" is beyond me....dude is absolute trash and Waste Management can second that.
3. Rick Ross- If it weren't for the lying and being in music videos fat as fuck with no shirt then dude would be aight on a mainstream tip
4. Lil Wayne- The dude used to be cool and the second that Tha Carter III dropped everything changed. People overhyped him like a motherfucker and because of it he knew that anything he said, as dumb as can be, would sell. So he doesn't try, doesn't write, doesn't do shit. I'm not tryna say he's the worst rapper because he will put out songs I'm diggin (She Will) but he's easily the most overrated rapper in the history of the game (Anyone who tries to say that title belongs to Jay Z needs to be slapped)
5. A$ap Rocky- Honestly not feelin the dude. Not buying into the hype. Not bad, but not great. And putting him on this list isn't so much to say that I hate him, but now every time ThatsNotMyName posts I see that stupid ass bitch from the Swag video wearing those dumbass gold fronts and mouthing the word "Nigga"....don't care if A$ap is cool with that shit, I think it's tacky as fuck and makes people look retarded as shit.
And hating on Jordan???? Seriously???? Born in 1993? Dawg, your country must've gotten shit on by The Dream Team in 1992. THAT'S why they tell you that about him.
Someone please make this dude watch Space Jam
Separate names with a comma.