Top 5 rappers you HATE THE MOST!!!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

:funny: i just now read that
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

What is the point of a picture of pac as a teenager in the 80s?
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i don't get it :dunno:
    test
  5. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

oh shit. that picture is proof that before 2Pac was 2Pac he was 2Pac
    test
  6. ThatsNotMyName

That proved that Pac wasn't born a thug or a black panther special member or some shit.

He was a fruity nigga who did ballet, was a dancer and then front like a thug.
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Who the fuck is born a thug?

How stupid is this guy man

Pacs blood is black panther

And he died a thug

What is the point of hating on a legend

U just make ur self look like a big pussy
    test
  8. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

lmaoooooooooo, u can't be this fuckin' stupid :funny:
    test
  9. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

You said pac couldnt kill dre, you know dre doesnt write his own lyrics right.......?

I dont even get why most of these people are on a rap forum, you dont have any intrest in rap. Go and join a pop forum and you can talk about co rick ross and all those other pop artists you idolise.

If music labels suddenly decided real rap was cool all you faggots would be telling me why blaq poet, reks and ruste juxx are the best in the game.....
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

rick ross and pac and reks and plaq poet and wordsworth and black thought and nas and jay and plies and necro are rappers to discuss on a rap forum......rap doesn't distinguish between pop and not popular.....they are rapping, thus it is rap, the qUALITY IS THE SUBJECTIVE PART
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I went caps locko by my baddy
    test
  12. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

"was a nice middle class nigga/but no one knew, the evil he'd do/when he got a lil bigger"
    test
  13. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

okay, first, I dont think you're in the same class as WeezyJColefan or Rhyme King because you actually have a brain, but you're border line fucking that up with this post.

I dont care if you dont like Pac. Yes his music sounds like a lot of different rappers from the 90s, mainly because so many rappers wanted to be him and you really cant tell who the originators and biters are if you DIDNT grow up in that time period.

but as far as who Pac was, yes he took ballet, so what. Dude actually shot 2 police officers and got away with it because the cops were drunk and beating on some dude. Pac was well known for run ins with the law, going to jail several times during his career, he was the first musician to have a number one album while in prison. PLus the dude got shot 5 times and didnt die.

I'm not saying its anything to be proud of to be in trouble with the law, its the opposite.

But out of your ignorance because you didnt grow up at that time (if you were alive I'm guessing you were too young to remember) you're acting like were debating ancient religion where there are no concrete facts.

Your homeboy Ross was an actual corrections officer and he LIED about it because he was embarrassed. He spent a large portion of his career comparing himself to 2pac.
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Damn, dream just ethered
    test
  15. ThatsNotMyName

Nigga you a lame for hearing this whack niggas who don't have no sort of originality in their bodies.

And for real. Did 2Pac killed Dre's career like 50 did to Ja or Ross to 50? Naw nigga.
    test
  16. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Or Ross to 50? LMFAO?!?!?!? You know 50 released a sex tape with co rickys baby mum in it and he also fucked 2 of his baby mums? Its hard to kill the career of someone who is so popular which is why ricky still putting shit out, you think 2pac isnt good because he failed to kill the career of a pioneer of rap......?

Ross couldnt kill a wack mainstream 50 so what does that make him?

Hip Hop is the least subjective music out there as a big part of hip hop is keeping it real, proper hip hop artists dont count pop artist trying to cash in on urban culutre as hip hop artists and neither should anyone else. Thats like trying to tell me dance hall is reggae because there is a steel drum. Most of the music in the charts isnt hip hop and doesnt include any rapping, its speaking over a beat for kids who want to be urban.

Hip hop is hip hop, theres no variations. It might be hip hop inspired but there are certain categories you have to fill if you want to make hip hop.
    test
  17. ThatsNotMyName

I was bornin 93... and keep in mind I'm from another country so yeah... I didn't realize what a rap song was until... 2000 or something.

I'm just saying nigga, everybody lies a lil bit... everybody does. It's not about if you was hardcore nigga or a nice nigga... you lie, you lied. And people change.

Look... 2Pac was a ballerina right?... then he started being all this crazy negro doing crazy shit right? We both agree on that.
    Now...
    Rozay was a CO right?... but now HE ISN'T!, now he is a rap boss.

Everybody grows, and everybody changes. Why could 2Pac change and Rozay can't?

And I don't know much about Rozay as a CO, I only saw that one picture but I don't know.. maybe my nigga Rozay was a corrupt policeman...

AND! It's funny as fuck saying Rozay, so extra points.
    test
  18. ThatsNotMyName

I don't know If putting this nigga on ignore or wait for him to grow up a lil bit.
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Why is this nigga talkin pac couldn't kill careers

Pac died u idiot

He didn't have a chance to

Them 9 months he was out of jail he was feared.
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Not sure how Pac's goal in life was killing careers, since he benefited from every particle of beef.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.