top 5 lamest things in the world

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Offbeat, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

naw it aint bout color it's bout hiphop(Mostly Black) trends are commercial now and if u cant see that I dont care whatever u being white and being on a rap site and likin rap when it started in a predominately black neighborhod started off predominately black set trends off...........bling bling is in the damn dictionary and it started of as a meaningless word but white people tried to embrace it now we have no use for it..........when yall start thinkin sumin we do is cool u see we leave it be..........the only thing this isnt true with is hiphop cause we gettin money becoming entrepeuners man...........everything blacks do is cool because it doesnt start off commercialized it's raw........and plus white people like blacks as the focal point on tv and movies so they can be entertained kinda like a new age minstrel show.................whatever tho..........think what u want
    test
  2. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

no, cultures mock cultures

black people have jocked as much shit from whites as whites have from blacks....

trends come and go then come back again

like i said not all blacks do the same thing....u talk about leaving a trend, yet you STILL see cats wearing a high top fade in 2005....and when they went out in 89 you still saw cats with em in 93....its how shit goes...i dressed in what you would consider 'metrosexual' clothes back in 99 ditched the whole kennetch cole, donna karen etc shit in 01 and it hit hard in 03 and went dead yet some cats are still holding onto it.... you cant say all whites are rocking metro or that some arent still holding on to it....fashion is an individual thing
    test
  3. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

Index, why you gotta say Italians?

It's not trying to "deny" our whiteness... theres nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage and family. For example, a lot of my family is actually from Italy, obviously that doesn't make me less American born "white"... But why would I just disown my nationality? Just cause i'm white does that make me any less 100% italian by nationality? What about indians, just cause they were born here but their entire family is from India, does that make them any less Indian? Or Irish? or whatever the fuck? I see what you are saying, but c'mon.

Anyways, my list:

1. Hubcap spinners
    2. People with shitty cars that seem to think it's cool to Mexicanize them
    3. Dirt Weed
    4. School
    5. Fat people who continually get fatter like it's hard to diet or somthing.

and a 6:

6. People who say the internet is lame but yet post a thread on the internet on a message board to promote their point.
    test
  4. Index.

Index. New Member

i'm italian also.

that was more directed at people with very little italian or whatever ancestory who harp on it just to be different.

if you've got a large portion of family from italty, than I can understand it.
    test
  5. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

i call myself mommy.. i've been taking care of my cats for 10 years it's only right.. they're adopted, and i'm their god damn mother.
    test
  6. HughdeMann

HughdeMann New Member

1. Manchester United
    2. Manchester United fan's
    3. Tim Henman
    4. Greg Rusedski
    5. Greg Rusedki's wife
    6. Tim Henman's fan/s
    test
  7. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..