top 5 lamest things in the world

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Offbeat, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

1. wiggas
    2. yiggas
    3. uncle tom's
    4. chavs
    5. high top fades in '05
    test
  2. hand jive

hand jive New Member

1. scallies/chavs
    2. drug laws
    3. people who go on rm and don't even like hip hop
    4. El Hadj Diouf haters (that ones for The MRB)
    5. the death penalty
    test
  3. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

Just speaking my mind, man.
    test
  4. Kurt Loaded

Kurt Loaded Fuck You! Pay Me!

1. Workin on Saturdays
    2. Workin on Saturdays
    3. Workin on Saturdays
    4. Workin on Saturdays
    5. Workin on Saturdays
    test
  5. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

aight then, dont take it personal

just seemed like you were reading a little too much into richs list
    test
  6. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

1. nerds talkin shit behind screen names
    2. white people with cornrows [dunno]
    3. reggaeton
    4. havin weed and no dutches
    5. LA traffic
    test
  7. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

women with opinions
    test
  8. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

1. whiteboys on here who say racist shit all the time like they dont giva fuck knowin they never talk like that offline

2. dipset

3. canadians who act like theyre from newyork say shit like "fam" "doggie" "squally"

4. nerd ass rockers who come to a RAP board to talk shit bout how its wack now blah blah

5. how every chico in Miami all of a sudden listens to reggaeton all the time now..i hate that shit with a passion cause its the same Lame ass cornballs that three years ago didnt even kno wtf it was now they hoppin on the bandwagon cause its the "thing to do" if u spanish

dam i think i got the best list yet
    test
  9. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

1. Arrogant americans
    2. Fat people
    3. Gay people
    4. Same as illustrates #4
    5. Backpackers
    test
  10. Index.

Index. New Member

My number 6

1. people who refer to themselves as mom or dad towards their fucking pets.

2. black nerds on rmc who live in the suburbs but type with ghetto slang and make every black person offline out to be tougher than the incredible hulk.

3. fake bandwagon american muslims who converted because it was the cool thing to do in hip hop

4. white girls who date fugly ass fucking black dudes for some sort of acceptance. this is usually a result of growing up in a household with two lesbian mothers, a molestor father, or just the fact their too fat and ugly to make any white friends.

5. american born white people who embrace a certain nationality and identify themselves to it as a way to feel "less white". this includes the irish, the italian, the romanians, all of you fucking idiots. i also find white people who are 1/16 black, native american, hispanic, asian, etc who look 100% white, live in whitebred ass neighborhoods, but deny their whiteness and superglue themselves to that tiny little microscopic sliver of minority blood to the point you almost swear they just got off a boat from kenya or puerto rico, very lame. fuck all of you. you're all gayer than that faggot fuck illustrate. spare yourself the humiliation of looking like a fucking idiot and come to terms with your whiteness.
    test
  11. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

[funny]
    test
  12. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

lebonon. embrace the shawarma
    test
  13. Index.

Index. New Member

i left out the low IQ dickheads in the lipstick gallery that think it's so hilariously fucking funny to post pictures of ugly women like kathy bates and pretend they're hot.

it's not funny, never was funny, none of you are funny for playing along with it. you actually look pretty fucking stupid. i can picture the bicycle helmets and uncontrolled drooling.

cut that shit out.
    test
  14. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

1. fat people
    2. the DMV (dept motor vehicles)
    3. military people
    4. people who always use the race card
    5. girls that wont fuck me
    test
  15. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

1. doesnt bother me that much as long as they dont buy them sweaters and feed them better than most humans eat

2. soultan comes to mind....well 97% of the blacks on this site come to mind..flow joe, iron horse etc

3. ive only seen this on the net...never seen this phenomenon in person

4. yes usually they are supersized size 20 and up bitches with stomachs bigger than a preggers water buffalo

5. ML comes to mind, but people want to identify with something ....i wish they would spare the bullshit and just all admit they are geeks, then they can have that to identify with
    test
  16. PigglyLuv

PigglyLuv TaKe Ya To ThA cAnDy ShOp

1. White people who think that just because they can put on a jersey and put their hair in braids, they are black. The act all "Attitudinal" jus because they see people doin that on BET n stuff. Then them crazy lil thangs think that they can call other people posers!!
    2. People who talk a bunch a crap then cant back it up
    3. Haterz-there are jus so many of them poppin up everywhere
    4. when Latinos and white people use the word nigguh when reffering to themselves and in general conversation. Jus because you listen to music where that word is used often doesn't mean it is openly acceptable for all people to use. It is dissrespectful and ignorant
    5. stupid, ignorant people...but i bet yaw kinda got that from ma other answerz
    test
  17. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

BULLSHIT

nobody criticizes kanye for wearing polos and dressing like a preppy white guy

nobody criticized tupac, big, cam, jay-z, nas etc when they started talking about versace and ferrigamo etc and wearing $4000 suits.....

get it straight....some of the 'finer' black tastes, alcohol, cars, etc clothes....were first white tastes that blacks saw , envied, worked for and obtained.....

color shouldnt dictate what you can and cant like or wear...and it doesnt make you a poser

dont get it twisted
    test
  18. HughdeMann

HughdeMann New Member

More often than not it's black guy's dating the most hideous white chicks that even blind white boy's wouldn't date.
    test
  19. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

yeah but we embrassed all that shit and made it cool when yall do it it's wack u dont see nobody wearin abercrombie cause yall wear it tho shits wack..........like timberlands we seen em liked em u wore em to hike we multipurposed em fag.........4000 dollar suits didnt come from American white people it came from Iltalian mob bosses of iltalian decent dressin like that actually.......regular Caucasions style is wack............polo shirts and shit got cool only when we said it was..................
    test
  20. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

^ noooooooooooo

how can it be a 'we' thing? a trend is a trend.....

i pride myself in the fact that i have a different style than most people, ive been rocking polos for the longest, usually with a fitted and some sneakers...i dont fuck with boots and i try to veer away from trends

you cant lump people in a category because i dont dress like a black or white guy....u act like half the black people that wear timbs look cool or some shit? black dudes can look dorky as fuck too...its about how u pull it off not what color u are
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.