Top 5 D.O.A

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by scroggins, Dec 4, 2013.

1. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

if beastie boys aesop rock and the rest of them got Em's respect, you'd hate them too... lol just like the white people that hated on jackie robinson.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Why do you want to paint me as a racist? Have I expressed racist views on here before? Eminem respects a lot of rappers that I like... I respect Eminem, too... he's very talented... I just don't like his music... it's not that hard.

FYI, the Beastie Boys got me into hip hop big time... I started writing raps after hearing "The New Style" in '86... that's still a top 10 song of all time to me... nearly all of their albums are classic to me... I've been meaning to do a Beastie Boys appreciation thread for the longest... I remember when other black dudes in my neighborhood used to hate on them because they were white... they felt like they were trying to usurp Run DMC's position as a bunch of great white hopes... but fuck that... they made dope music to me and I was feelin' it... Licensed to Ill, Paul's Boutique, Check Your Head, Ill Communication, Hello Nasty... --> ALL CLASSICS...
    test