Top 5 D.O.A

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by scroggins, Dec 4, 2013.

1. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

they're both very simiilar when it comes to freestyling. both talk about the craziest and most violent shit. I give the edge to Em simply because I've heard damn neat every song from both rappers and Em just has more dope shit
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

lol you new, this thread has been made over a million times, personally (and maybe other ones too) don't feel like posting the same post they posted for the 1000th time.
    test
  3. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

wow @ Juelz/ Nas tied. Juelz is dope but you don't fuck wit Killa Cam?!
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Eminem at one point was the best rapper DOA. Niggas need to cut it out.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  5. scroggins

scroggins Member

Ya'll don't know how to respect someones opinion... actin like a bunch of teenage girls, I really dont consider eminem anything special so I dont mention him, he didnt have punchlines, I dont even think he had a good flow to be honest, but thats MY OPINION... I could name off so many rappers who rap JUST LIKE HIM and are JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER... but you couldnt do that with someone like big l or pac... I'm done with this thread I cant take half of you serious
    test
  6. ThatsNotMyName

Mmm...

Well, this place is here for people to discuss, for us to debate. That's what a forum is about. If you want to just put up your ideas and not arguing over them, then a forum is not for you. You want to open up a blog or a tumblr.

I would like for you to name rappers that do what Em does and better. And this is not me being aggressive, I really would like you to put up the names of the rappers you think out-do Eminem on his lane. Maybe there are rappers that idk & you do and I would like to learn about them, no sarcasm.

& for the record I think Big L & Eminem are extremely similar.
    test
  7. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Eminem does suck dick now and is way overrated, but you're like 14 in your avatar comin' here from KOTD/URL videos talking about "he didnt have punchlines" when all the acapella, non-beat riding dudes you probably think have lapped and outpaced Eminem can only rap the way they do in the first place because they subconsciously jacked every element of style from rappers like Eminem, Pun, Canibus, Ras Kass, Chino, Immortal Technique, Copywrite, Diabolic, Apathy, Tonedeff etc

Plus you started your thread off with a bunch of cliche, obligatory "legends" and "pioneers" shit trying to demonstrate how knowledgeable you are.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    test
  8. scroggins

scroggins Member

Alright number 1 nobody jacked canibus why the fuck would someone want anything from that goon, and no I dont think eminem had punchlines. Yeah I'm sixteen but my opinions as valid as the next man, and even back in the day I dont consider eminem anything special, hopsins a fuckin clone of eminem and is probably just as good... maybe not but damn close. and how do I take someone serious when they're on a top 5 thread talkin about pitbull... and idk what kotd/url is
    test
  9. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

That statement is proof that you were raised on youtube battle rap videos. Lookin' like Mac Miller in a Gumby costume...
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Pitbull is jokes, though.
    test
  11. scroggins

scroggins Member

I was raised off big l pac pun and rakim, let me see a picture of your dumbass so I can have some fun myself
    test
  12. scroggins

scroggins Member

Name some rappers that bit off canibus
    test
  13. scroggins

scroggins Member

off the top of my head k-rhino... and hopsins a fuckin clone of him and hes almost as good give me a minute I'll find some more, like DeNace that new guy
    test
  14. ThatsNotMyName

Aight I know those, let's talk. Mmmm... Idk bout Rino, besides being a lyrical rapper, I don't see anything that he and Em have in common. He even dissed Em.

I've heard DeNace or however he calls himself now and the thing with that dude is that he copied the 'surface' of what made Em. Y'know? It's like, Eminem is Reservoir Dogs, you are not going to be as good if you only copy the amounts of blood on the screen. Eminem has wit, lyricism, top wordsmith, charisma, mic presence, flow... I've heard DeNace, he just took the voice and did simple rhymes doing that shock-value thingy, not nearly as funny, raw or original as Em.
    test
  15. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

For better or worse, any rapper that ever integrated superhuman, preternatural metaphors about their lyrical skills into their braggadocio repertoire after Beasts From the East-to-2000 B.C. (from making skeletons glow to catchin' bullets in midair)... got most of that shit from Canibus, or from someone who did.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    test
  16. scroggins

scroggins Member

Yeah I'll give you that L didn't make too many good songs... but in a freestyle battle.......
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I brought it up because it's his most recent gem... I've mentioned his past classic songs before... but his albums leave more to be desired... Eminem disappoints because his talent goes to waste with mediocre song-writing and production... plus, I hate when he yells... you keep thinking it's a "white thing" with me, even though I like Beastie Boys, Edan, Aesop Rock, and El-P more... and I feel the same way about Em as I do about Jadakiss and Ludacris... two more talented rappers who don't say shit over mediocre production... Luda is all about inflection and painfully simple flows... Jada spits the same flow song after song... they're all good for a hot 16 here and there, but not for extended listening.
    test
  18. ThatsNotMyName

You didn't just compare Em to Luda.
    test
  19. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Aesop Rock smfh

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  20. platinumstatz

platinumstatz Member