Top 5 Anime/Manga series..

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Swaggatron, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witticisms

Witticisms New Member

No way Farnum knows Sailormoon and not DBZ
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I was actually trying to remember the name of it and it pissed me off so I left it out, but yeah Cowboy Bebop is classic.

That's what I said. Hahahaha
    test
  3. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

Lol
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch
    test
  5. Sensei Sounds

Sensei Sounds Certified Brappee

Lots of default shit being listed in this thread.

Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star <---the best ever
    Armored Trooper Votoms
    Casshan SINS
    Ergo Proxy was mentioned, good choice
    GTO

I don't like too much new shit 'cause it's mostly soft serve. Swaggotron, I really can't back your Naruto opinion. That series was cool until after the Haku/Zabuza arc and then it's like they instantly let the series be drawn and written by 10 year olds. Maybe it picked up later again, but it's too much work sifting through all that stuff.

Lol at more filler than Syanide/Illspoken :funny:
    test
  6. Witticisms

Witticisms New Member

You might like Gurren Lagaan.

Makes no sense.
    Manly as fuck.
    That is all
    test
  7. Wonderin

Wonderin New Member

I'm kinda surprised people are admitting they watch anime (especially in a hip-hop forum). Usually if it's not DBZ/Yu Yu Hakusho/Ronin Warriors from back in the day, you will be called a faggot. lol. I've only seen one of those comments so far.

Everybody is kind of saying the usual suspects so I'll throw out a couple lesser watched ones.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn (if you like running gags you might like this. It's heavy on the filler, but they're funny and when they actually progress the storyline it's pretty good).

Fairy Tail (Also has its running gags, but less filler and more action).

Needless (Kinda short, but entertaining)

Soul Eater (Probably my favorite out of all of these. Only 51 episodes, but very entertaining).

Hajime no Ippo (A boxing anime).
    test
  8. Swaggatron

Most of the people who run around calling eurghbody faggots are the biggest faggz themselves, they just scurred to come out of the closet.

Notice how many times El-Eagle called everyone a fag in his battles..
    test
  9. Iron-E

Iron-E New Member

goddam son i forgot about zoids thank you
    test
  10. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

test
  11. Pyro_Tecknik

Pyro_Tecknik Rager

This forum is like a completely different website.
    test
  12. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

Berzerker is dope too but that shit just stops, and I dont know if they are making more in Anime form. They have it in Manga but MEhhhh

I heard the ninja scroll series was ok too, but I never got around to watching it. I dont know if its at all related to the movie
    test
  13. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

yo death note is the best cartoon of all time.

im the ''L" of grindtime.

anyways listen swaggatron i need you to send me a myspace message , i need to talk to u, i might be going amsterdam...holla at me asap
    test
  14. Swaggatron

Yo Diz, i dont know what your myspace profile name is so send me a email to Excellentmc@live.nl or to Excellent on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads aaight.. 1

p.s if you're comming to Amsterdam you know you gotta spazz out in the 101Barz studio, would be f*cking dope to have you killing shit overthere, Rhyme Asylum will be there next month.
    test
  15. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

i dont think its gay if you like anime that would be really stupid of me, but it seems odd that this many people enjoy it, call me a negative person but i feel like they just arent worth watching, im alot more interested in the real world, i realize im on the internet but half the time im looking up things that are actually relivent to my life or OUR lives but you guys are apparently too busy watching DBZ haha....

btw im not trying to be cool ive only heard of DBZ and like sailor moon. . .

p/s i know diz is informed so apparentl he balances his time well lmao but shit some of you are probably a little to into it
    test
  16. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

i mean real talk at least for me i've been watching anime for at least 18 years and i'm 21 so yea the last relivant i watch i was probably 16 or so. i mean i feel its like the same for most of the people in here its not a major active part of our lives but it is it some we enjoy
    test
  17. Wonderin

Wonderin New Member

This is the type of comment I was expecting.

I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you're handling your shit. I mean most people go home after working or going to school and watch tv or a movie. A good 85% of the shit they are watching has nothing to do with the real world. It's entertainment. Something to get their mind off of things for a while. Anime...tv shows...reality shows...movies....they all have the same purpose.
    test
  18. Wonderin

Wonderin New Member

And D-Lor is probably disgusted by this thread.
    test
  19. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

test
  20. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.