Top 25 Rappers!!!!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MilfHunter, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

biggie is absolutely terrible i understand why hes not on your list but pac definetly should be in the top 10 atleast
    test
  2. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

the only valid points you guys made were over him grouping old school rappers together and putting chuggo at #6 (i think thats the biggest problem with the list)
    test
  3. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

i agree that pac and big should NOT be included cuz they are NOT that good and they are NOT close to being top 10 and they ARE overrated, mostly just because they are dead.. if 50 cent or nelly or ja rule died tomorrow 4 months later a bullshit greatest hits album would come out wit a gay ass video wit candles and lighters in they are saying the great of all time rest in peace... stfu..

i dont agree wit most of his list besides immortal techa nd a couple others but thats his opinion and he posted it for yall to respect it so get off his dick..

matter of fact ima post my top list and wait for yall to hate
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Was an interesting....but horrible list. Some of the cats on that list are downright wack, and is a slap in the face of the game to put them with the greats.
    test
  5. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

absoltuly riight
    test
  6. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

why dont u tell me why it was whack?
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Well alot of the rappers on the list shouldn't come NEAR the top 25. Necro/Sage and all rappers like that WRITE good lyrics, but their flow, cadence and delivery are so dreadful they can barely be called emcees. Poets? Yes. Hip hop? Hell Nah.
    Alot of rappers who need to be on the list are nowhere to be seen. Big Pun, Mos Def, Big L, Rakim, JayZ. Atleast you put Chino, Bis, and Em which I agree with. The rest just haven't done enough for the game to be in the top 25, atleast by my standards.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.