Top 25 Rappers!!!!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MilfHunter, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

i did leave out a few ppl.instant message me at MasterMilfHunter to disscuss.its really long
    25.Tech N9ne- He is amzing,very fast.His tounge rips assholes

24.Masta Ace-Been rappin for a while, classic song"Me and the Biz"

23.Free-best female rapper

22.Snoop Dogg and NWA-established in 1991 by Dre Snoop Dogg he used to be a great west coast rapper,now he sucks.and NWA Niggas With Attitude were a great bunch of gangsta bitches that made the hit Fuck da police R.I.P eazy e

21.DMX-A great rapper with great intensity.he is a classic or w/e

20.Nas-Very good down 2 earth,watever that means..One Mic is his best song along with Hate me Now

19..Ludacris-Amzing metaphors only mainstream rapper I like

18.KRS-ONE-wow this guy is sick

17.The Arsonists-Very good underground rap group.Q-uinque is a part of it.Friends with Non-Phixion.Check out 14 yrs of rap

16.Bone Thugs & Harmony-Extreme stoners,historic group

15.All Old School rappers-2 many to name so BigDaddyKane SlickRick,etc

14.Supernatural-he is honesntly fucking sick.(good)

13.MF Doom&MF Grimm-Metal Face! There new CD "MMM..Food"

12.Smut Peddlers-Cage is the ring leader,check out Agent Orange by cage fucking sick

11.Sage Francis-Is both a super ego created in the shadows of Paul Francis, and a disembowled head on a stake as a warning to all who seek to find answers to the great abyss.
    TOP TEN
    10.Diabolic, Pumpkinhead, C-ray Walz and Tonedeff-These guys should really be higher on my list but w/e.They are good friends with immortal technique and so are half these people on my list.they are fucking the epitome of an amzing group of rappers all featured in the classic "Peruvian Coacine"

9.Chino XL-He's been called the king of metaphors and for good reason, everyone that likes his rhymes with punch lines that kill definitely check him out

8.Apathy and Celph Titled-Both members of the DemiGodz, 2 sick emcees that will kill you and crack your mothers head

7.Jedi Mind Tricks-Producer Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind and Vinnie Paz (aka Ikon the Verbal Hologram) released the Amber Probe EP in 1996, and later gained a cult following with 1997's Psycho-Social, Chemical, Biological & Electro Magnetic Manipulation full-length

6.Chuggo-I havent heard much from him, actually today is my first time hearing him but he is fucking sick!!omfg he is so funny you must check him out he may go up to top 5 rappers he is sick

5. SoundClick.com people (DZK,Warbux Kamikaze and Seige)-I didnt have enough spots to put all these guys on so..DZK,Warbux,Seige,and Kamikaze are all very young guys making a name for there selves and are already critically acclaimed.they are in there early 20's and rap on a web site and are gonna be the greatest rappers ever DZK+Warbux=Gooniez-Kamikaze+Seige=P.O.W.'s i really wanted to seperate them but ill just say this.DZK is the best then kamikaze then Warbux then seige. all of them are white!

4.NoN-Phixion and Necro-It was in 1995 that Ill Bill, Goretex and Sabac, three veteran Brooklyn emcees, got together with DJ Eclipse and formed Non Phixion. Just six months later, they released their first single: "Legacy" b/w "No Tomorrow," which went on to sell over 10 000 copies worldwide.as for NECRO he is ill bills brother.Necro began his own label, Psycho + Logical Records, and created a website, www.necrohiphop.com, to market his music and movies. Following his debut album, Necro released a series of albums compiling random recordings of his from the '90s and followed up I Need Drugs with Gory Days a similarly exploitative effort

3.Canibus-AKA Rip The Jacker,This guy is amzing!He is one the most genuis humans ever created. He has some of the best battles with ppl.Though heralded as a prospective talent at the time of his major-label debut in 1998, Canibus nonetheless became little more than a momentary phenomenon as his subsequent work failed to match the hype surrounding him. Following some underground work and cameo appearances

2.Eminem-He sucks now but w/e.A protégé of Dr. Dre, rapper Eminem emerged in 1999 as one of the most controversial rappers to ever grace the genre. Using his biting wit and incredible skills to vent on everything from his unhappy childhood to his contempt for the mainstream media, his success became the biggest crossover success the genre

1.Immortal Technique- Where do i start? He is, in my opinion, the most gifted rapper in the field of battling and that I have ever heardyou gotta hear his songs there so awsome, when u hear him it makes u wanna shit in ur pants.he talks about the government and Bush and the police.he makes u want to commit mass genocide.Established in the underground circuit Tech began another round of dealing with record labels unwilling to see the direction of his brutally honest and cultured rhymes. He decided to continue with what had been so successful, his hand to hand out the trunk hustle. In the post 911 climate as the music industry crumbled, ImmortalTechnique built on the truth with hardcore brands ofstreetpolitic
    test
  2. MilfHunter

im sry i have bad ordering
    test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

why would you put a guy that you've only listened to for a day at #6..I don't care how dope he is..that's like calling an album a classic after 1 listen.
    test
  4. MilfHunter

yeah i know but he is so good.funneist rapper ever
    test
  5. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

What a weird ass list. A lot of those aren't even "rappers."
    test
  6. MilfHunter

uhh yeah they are!?
    test
  7. MilfHunter

i just went over the list again.every single one on there is a rapper.maybe not lloyd banks who sucks ass.just cause u never heard them dont make them non-rappers
    test
  8. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Well they all consist of rappers, but you put multiple rappers in like half of them. I don't think "all old school rappers" is considered a rapper. The whole point of a top 25 rappers list is to name the 25 guys who's rapping you like best.. so throwing a bunch of different rappers in one slot kinda defeats the purpose.
    test
  9. MilfHunter

i understand the part with old skool.but there are to many to name and remember.if i was to include all them it would be top 50 rappers.but yeah i do know what u mean
    test
  10. DrMoses

DrMoses New Member

You didn't include Pac or BIG....

Your list blows...
    test
  11. MilfHunter

u know why?cause they are overrated stfu and open ur ears.i like pac and biggies ok.they arent as good as the ppl say i bet u havent heard of half the rappers on my list.stfu and go play in traffic
    test
  12. Fiery San Yo

Fiery San Yo New Member

Zomg I Heart Godsmack.
    test
  13. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

word no pac and biggie, your list aint shit, u aint hiphop if u hatin on them 2 nggaz
    test
  14. MilfHunter

ur fucking retarded.i hate it when ppl thing that pac and biggie are the only good rappers.they are good!!!no denying that!but i just dont like them like that!u never heard of these guys so u say im not hip hop?and wtf does that mean?u just said i am not a genre of music.uhh pipe down asshole. why dont u try and lissen to the ppl on my list b4 u say dumb shit
    test
  15. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Why does someone have to have every dead rapper in their top 25 list? If you don't have Big L, Pac, Biggie, Big Pun, and ODB in you're list you aren't hip hop because 1) dead rappers = great rappers and 2) everyone must have the same or close to the same opinion.
    test
  16. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

^ Only ones on your list I haven't heard.
    test
  17. THEDONN- closed

^na man it jus proves yall dont know shit if yall dont kno about pac and big, its only right to put dead rappers that r ill like pun and L on ya list

milfhunter theres a couple i never heard of in your list, but ya shit is wack if u cant give pac n big they props, ubt put a ngga u jus started listenin to at #6

u aint hiphop
    test
  18. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Actually I think I might've heard the Arsonists but I'm not sure.
    test
  19. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Thedonn quit being such a nazi, top 25 lists are all about OPINION. What is it that makes you think everyone has to share one opinion. If Tupac and Biggie aren't two of his favorite rappers then putting them on his list just to show respect is just being fucking phony.
    test
  20. THEDONN- closed

^ya but he said they good, but he aint put them on list cuz why??cuz he started listenin to chuggo today??fuck that, that ngga list is corny, and so are u, yall young nggaz betta respect ya elders.pac and biggie rule foreva dont get it confused neva--cormega
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.