Top 25 Illest MCs Spittin' Right Now

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Konscious, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you are lost son.........but you could call the sky red and convince yourself...........
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Of course, cuz something I just said was wrong, right? See how you can't even say where I'm wrong because nothing I just said was wrong... Do you not see how obvious that is?

Keep trying but it's really not working whatsoever....
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol, i don't feel like going through everything and pointing out every wrong thing you said.........you answer questions with questions, bottom line you heart schemes, and copywrite is trash
    test
  4. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

and the wee wee u a bitch
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Nice attempt at an escape. I asked several questions u refused to answer and if it was really about not answering, u can look back at the history of you responding with ignorance and blatantly ignoring the questions as proof that you weren't... Cuz it's not like it takes sooooo much work to answer those questions... Just as much energy as u used to make those nonsensical arguments back....

And Copywrite is better than a lot of your favorite rappers... Hate it or love it, it's the truth.... But believe what you want to.
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Again: Buffoon... Babboon... Either or....

Seriously, who says stuff like that: andtheweewee

That's your highest level of creativity? Wow... Sounds like somethin' Lil Wayne would say.... Please come a little bit more intelligent than that... You're really making a fool of yourself...
    test
  7. H20_DirtyGlove

I beat u your Spanish ass I don't like u u fucking nerd u always whining like a bitch
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

More stupidity and internet threats... OH NOOOO!!!!!
    test
  9. H20_DirtyGlove

I aint threatening I would beat u up because u a nerd and u not black so yes I would do bodily harm to u
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol, royce blu and el are my favs.........

dude you know i know what i am talking about, nice attempt at saying i attempted an escape.........lol, i don't feel like proving you wrong over and over.........dead it you are wrong
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

blah blah blah... more internet tough guy talk.... of course, I'ma nerd.... YUP!

more ignorance from the ignorant guy... should I expect anything different?
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

don't listen to blu... Royce is a beast... So is El but Copy is better than El (not Royce tho')...

And no, I don't know what you're talking about. You are wrong... POINT BLANK...

Schemes and multis are completely different... You haven't proven me wrong one bit... There is no way you can prove that a muffler is a car.... Sorry.... U try to say that analogy is dumb because it proves you wrong... AGAIN.

Rhymes create schemes. A multi is a form of rhyming... Not a scheme... Just stop.
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol just dead it you are wrong.......the fuck you talking bout mufflers for, just accept you care about schemes and multis more than music........stop replying
    test
  14. H20_DirtyGlove

lol he suck copywrite dick like he know copy gone slide him 5 dollars
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You know exactly why I brought mufflers into the equation. It's an analogy... And again, of course I'm into schemes and multis more than music yet Kanye, Jay-Z, and Joe Budden are three of my favorite rappers. Hmm.... Get f'real.... U have yet to even reply to that... I wonder why? You ignore what shuts your arguments down and try to downplay them cuz YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT.

And none of the artists I will mention are great at multis (Lupe's great with schemes but that's it) have the style you clearly stated I'm obsessed with: Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lupe Fiasco, and Joe Budden. Those four are all in my top 10 favorite rappers list. Get f'real.

And that style you said I'm obsessed with is "multi multi multi multi punchline".... NOPE... Try again.
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Wow... Shows where your homosexual mentality is at. So if you know someone gonna slide you five dollars, u gonna suck 'em off? HOMO.... Just stop while you're only behind by a lot cuz you're gonna be behind by even a lot more if you keep replying... Stupidity at it's finest.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And by the way, I like how everyone throws the dickriding comments around as a reverse psychology tactic. It doesn't work. Be serious for a second. I rarely even talk about Copywrite on here or anywhere. When will you say something that isn't stupid?
    test
  18. H20_DirtyGlove

u suck royce dick too.....

U just a dicksucker
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

If that's the case, you dickride me... And you dickride Joe Budden... And you swallow dick... That's all...

Funny how, again, you say: "too" like I ever dickrode Copywrite... Again, I never talk about him... VERY RARELY... Shows where your logic is at... Wait, I retract that statement. You don't have any....

PLEASE, FOR ONCE! Just say something half intelligent...
    test
  20. H20_DirtyGlove

u take this shit too serious bro foreal
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.