Top 25 Illest MCs Spittin' Right Now

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Konscious, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

you niggas are so stupid

how can you even say you like rap?
    test
  2. DadeCounty

DadeCounty "1988"

there is not an MC alive who could stand toe to toe with what Mr. Benjamin does on this track...

at the 2:10 spot- G-A-M-E O-V-E-R

[youtube]HZ4x_eMxYxo[/youtube]

and for all the kanye, game, jay-z fans, i challenge you. post one verse you think epitomizes that MC at his finest and compare it to dre on black ice.
    test
  3. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

None of u niggas a god like me sumeth godeth dicketh ifith ueth donteth liketh meith eateth shiteth....
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

but you can't name any that don't use multi after multi after metaphor after punchline, that you think are dope...........this is nothing more than you not understanding that there is more to being a great rapper than syllables.........that's why copywrite is captain of the no shine geek rap no shot at fame squad.......,
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Lupe Fiasco uses multi after multi??? C'mon now... Kanye West does? Jay-Z does? Once again, BE F'REAL.... Joe Budden's does? C'mon now....
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lupe most certainly does...........i don't listen to budden, and kanye is a homo.........but he tries
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False... Lupe doesn't rhyme a lotta multis... He uses a lotta two syllable/one syllable rhymes and uses ornate schemes...
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lupe rhymes pretty fucking crazy but his voice sounds like his nuts are being pinched............listen to shit like switch, or hustlers song.........
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol at false............the fuck are you talking about, you crazy
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, you're crazy. Lupe's multis aren't all that impressive.... Go listen to the entire Cool album and there are soooooooooooooo many tracks where he rarely even uses them. He uses a lotta inners, YES... But multis? They're VERY OFTEN 2 syllable rhymes or 1 syllable rhymes... And the two syllable rhymes aren't even compound two syllable rhymes....

So yes... FALSE
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

go go gadget?.........the cool?.........come come now sonny
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

C'mon now.... ARE YOU SERIOUS? HAHAHA...

Wow... You named two songs...

Paris Tokyo? Superstar (aside from the first verse)... Dumb It Down? Fighters? Streets on Fire (actually, my favorite song on the album)... GET SERIOUS... There's plenty more.... He DOES NOT use extensive multis....
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And by "The Cool", I'm assuming you meant the song "The Coolest"... AND NO! He did not use extensive multis on it... He was actually using inners a lot and yes, that song was FIRE! So once again, your point about me and my obsessions is proven wrong... CUZ AGAIN, Lupe does not use them... He uses ill schemes; as far as using a lotta inners but that's 'bout it.... AND FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, there's a LOOOTTT of rappers with better multis than Lupe that I think are 1/50th as ill as him....
    test
  14. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

Lupe is one of the best rappers ive ever heard in my life
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you get lost trying to defend your point and do not realize you are proving mine.........you are all about schemes..........
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No... That's wrong also... The point you're tryna make is that I'm wrong for denying what "Koncious" said which was that I am obsessed with multis... You also said I can't listen to rappers that don't have "multi/multi/multi/punchline" style.... AGAIN, proven wrong.... The original argument was I was obsessed with multis... Go read from the beginning of the thread... Your argument was that, that du' was right... HE WASN'T... So your point is invalid... Just give it up.... Once again, Kanye/Lupe/Jay-Z/Joe Budden.... ALL NOT GREAT WITH MULTIS... They're solid SOMETIMES!

You got lost and tried to divert your attention to another point... FALSE... Even this argument, you just said Lupe uses a lotta multis... HE DOES NOT... I proved my point... Wait, I didn't even prove it... His music speaks for itself... Fuck outta here...
    test
  17. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

All those rappers you named ARE great with multis... so what are you talkin' about? Especially Budden and Jigga... Kanye forces them a lot... Lupe uses a lot of inners, but still uses multis... you don't know schemes, but you're obsessed with them.
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I do know multis... They put a lotta one syllable rhymes close to each other... That's not multis dummy... You obviously don't know schemes, if that is the case.... Budden and Jigga ARE NOT dope w/ multis... WTF are you smoking.... I can name track after track after track where they aren't rhyming multis... U make no sense whatsoever... Show me examples of where they're sooooo great with multis ON A CONSISTENT BASIS...

Schemes and multis are two completely different things... Get smart.
    test
  19. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Nigga, multis are a form of schemes... everybody who rhymes uses a scheme... that's proof your dumb ass doesn't know anything... and like I said, all of those rappers you named use multis a lot... I'm not listing any lyrics... if you can't hear them, you're just dumb... there's nothing else to say... if you're rhyming at least two syllabes together, then it's a multi... I don't care if it's a two-syllable word or two one-syllable words... and who the fuck just concentrates on two-syllable rhyming as the main point of their schemes anymore? Most times, it's 3 syllables... but you wouldn't understand... I knew you were dumb when you said Nas' schemes were basic on Illmatic.
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Dumbass.... multis are a PART of schemes... it isn't schemes... a muffler isn't a car... a car isn't a muffler... dumbass, get smart...

And no... there's something called compound syllable rhyming and just regular multis... And obviously there are people better at them... Jay and Budden are not good at multis... They're blehhhh at 'em.... And yes, Nas's schemes were basic... And your dumbass is the one who said Nas on Illmatic has better schemes than Lupe Fiasco.... Get f'real....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.