Top 25 Illest MCs Spittin' Right Now

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Konscious, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

hero goes hard...

new nas is gonna be dope
    test
  2. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

just because it caught my eye...

Common's releasing a new album in a couple months and just released a single so... [dunno]
    test
  3. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF are you talking about? I think Lupe Fiasco is thee best mainstream rapper right now and he doesn't use crazy multis... EXACTLY! WTF are you talking about? Kanye is one of my favorite artists PERIOD... Does he use extensive multis? Fuck outta here... Ya'll just try to pick something out 'n magnify it way bigger than it is... Schemes are important to me but there's soooo many other things that I find important as well....

You coming VERY ignorant.... And I don't not give Andre his props because he lacks multis, cuz sometimes, he actually uses very ornate schemes... WTF are you talking about? Maybe not with multis but with inners. I don't think his metaphors are as impressive as people say.... THAT'S WHY..... And he just doesn't do it for me... Get off my nutsack...
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Dumb... I actually like Q-Tip but he's not fuckin' with Copywrite... And once again, DUMB... Cuz Copywrite's main strength isn't just schemes.... It's his wordplay/metaphors... THEN IT'S HIS SCHEMES AND FLOW... Once again, get off my nuts...
    test
  6. w1seGUY

w1seGUY Active Member

Copy is a dope emcee, but prolly the worst performer i've seen tho
    test
  7. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

1. jay-z.
    2. nas.
    3. lil' wayne.
    4. styles p.
    5. ludacris.
    6. jadakiss.
    7. t.i.
    8. kanye west.
    9. the game.
    10. andre3000.
    11. fabolous.
    12. juelz santana.
    13. scarface.
    14. tech n9ne.
    15. royce da 5'9".
    16. chamillionaire.
    17. beanie sigel.
    18. common.
    19. crooked i.
    20 clipse.
    21. snoop dogg.
    22. bun b.

without mentioning names of artists you guys have never heard of, i can't do a true 25 right now. i would drop names like redman, method man, eminem, and shit like that, but i haven't heard brand new material from them niggas in like 2 years.
    test
  8. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol at calling the most informed poster on this board ignorant, which happens to be his other alias....

and you always gotta say some gay shit, like ALWAYS, get the dick off ya mind and step ya nerdy ass rap game up, you ole "I cant do it myself so I idolize and fanatically praise those who I think can" ass wigga....the nerve of this professional nerd, dude gets payed to be the top geek, haha, ole captain of the nerd squad ass mawfucka...
    test
  9. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Copywrite is a geek....

with a rep for getting knocked out.....

no wonder and the geek feels his geeked out shit....

if ya'll could only hear this faggot on the mic, ahahahaha, now thats a nerd on the mic for ya.....

no, bar for bar qtip aint on that punchline tip, but his legacy alone just destroys copy, and rhyme for rhyme Id rather hear tip do some fresh styled out shit than hear that geek copy giving me his 10 latest corball punches....

kanye is ass on the mic......Lupe aint impressing me anymore, and Ig is right, his mic presence is ehhhhh......I never realized how annoying he is on "ParisJapan" or whateva that song is called....
    test
  10. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I like fuckin' wit ANDtheMC... he's so emotional... it's funny... haha.

Thanks for the laugh, pal.

Remember that girl in high school whose buttons were so easy to push, you would fuck wit her anyway to set her off? That's ANDtheMC... he never fails.

Truth be told, though, you do talk about schemes as if they're the end all, be all of dope emceeing.
    test
  11. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Aha! You're a convert now, I see... I felt lonely talking about Lupe as if no one else could see it... I think he's an incredible writer... his wordplay, metaphors, etc. are all top-notch... he just has problems spittin'. I knew a dude in college who could write his ass off... ANDtheMC would get his panties wet over dude's schemes, too... but this dude couldn't rap for shit... his voice, breath control, flow were all off. Not saying Lupe is a horrible rapper... he's just still sounds amateurish... maybe it's just his voice I can't get over? I don't know... because I think he might can't get better than what he is.
    test
  12. DadeCounty

DadeCounty "1988"

if mr. benjamin decides to rap on his forthcoming album...

1. he may finally solidify his rightful place as the Greatest MC of All Time

2. he may help save rap music

[youtube]vJd4XU0nhOw[/youtube]
    test
  13. DadeCounty

DadeCounty "1988"

and this is the exact reason that real hip-hop is on life support...
    test
  14. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

it was a joke
    test
  15. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

hip hop isn't dead

its the fans that are dead
    test
  16. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

SMH at cats mentioning kanye and the Game. Y'all really think Kanye and the Game are better at pure spitting than any of the MCs that I listed? I mean I understand everyone has biases but thats just assanine. Kanye and Game are nowhere near top tier spitters. They fucking suck actually.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Wow, at the biggest dick swallower on the board who chases after du's all over boards and tries to net-grab-ass all day calling someone else a nerd.... And yes, I do tell fags like you who chase people on boards and have nothing better to do aside from that to get off my dick... SO DO THAT...
    test
  18. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

your fucking stupid paper chase

kanye is one of the best rappers out. he makes the most quality music and the only person who stay in the lab as much as him is wayne.

the game is raw as fuck dog...sit down and listen to 2 randoms songs by them you click

[youtube]-hotjeKvovg[/youtube]
    kayne west made the song cant tell me nothing. thats so far the song of the year

new game shit

[youtube]jdH6DMnCgfs[/youtube]
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Wow... So since you say Lupe's "amateurish", he suddenly is? C'mon now... For the type of music he does, he went gold... THAT ALONE IS AN ENORMOUS ACCOMPLISHMENT... Fuck outta here...

Once again, more ignorance... Voice is all subjective.... One person might like his voice and another might like it... So how are you gonna judge an MC and say someone else is wrong for sayin' he's dope over something that is as opinionated as a political stance.... Fuck outta here with that.....

SOME PEOPLE DO LIKE HIS VOICE... And being they do and he rhymes the way he does and makes music the way he does, WE FEEL HE'S DOPE....

And that's funny you couldn't respond to my response where you accused multis of being the only thing I'm big on... Yet 2 of my top five I mentioned in this aren't huge on multis (HOV AND LUPE FIASCO)... Get serious... KANYE WEST INCLUDED!

Come with an intelligent argument and maybe I wouldn't be responding the way I am...
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Emotional? NOPE... Passionate? YES...

I love hip hop.... And again, you try to say it's all about schemes but I can name dozens upon dozens of rappers with great schemes I think are wack as hell... So AGAIN! Try again....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.