Top 20 Lounge.

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by Rated-Are, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

lmmfao@yung troy...my nigga just shut up..ain't no dick riding or nothin but i've known Meta for years...right now he's as wack as i've ever seen him and u still wouldn't have a chance to beat him on a good day for u...i honestly don't see how u even made it to the champ match for one...and ur making that classic newbie mistake of tryna call out somebody that's already beat u before..if u feel that highly about it then pull a dope verse or 2 out ya ass..win some matches and maybe u'll get him again..but i can pretty much garuntee u that that's the only way u'll get to battle him again
    test
  2. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

its true... lol, this prolly is the wackest I've been in a while...
    test
  3. Lollie-Gagg

Lollie-Gagg The Joke's On YOU!!!

:lol:Troy I believe u jus got[whip]..rofl
    test
  4. Big Mack

Big Mack Boss

FFS did anyone even battle this round?

I mean Mutant Keyed becaused I noticed he was gonna no show. I had to do pretty much the samething. I just typed and didn't have time to adjust it or make any spelling corrections.

I mean fuck...Memorie no showed.

Does anyone actually show up to these things?

I mean fuck, even Grimet doesn't show up to this shit.

Now because Mutant keyed, I have to vote FFS!
    test
  5. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

Y'all just don't know

I will be postin a verse in the battle arena. You will be shocked. I will be going 30 lines............I will win...............
    test
  6. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

u have a better chance biting... 30 lines. Then posting in the Battle Area... And Probably still losing.
    test
  7. Big Mack

Big Mack Boss

haha

oh no it's a text fued equal to nas and Jay Z.

do we even have a place to post links? or is it just post if ya wanna? for battles ya voted on
    test
  8. -ion-

-ion- Tough Guys Wear Pink

this is absolutely NOT equal to nas and jay z

and frankly you should swan dive onto a bed of nails just for posting that
    test
  9. Memorie

Memorie Of The Long Term Breed

I did show ... I figured starting on tuesday means ending friday ...
    test
  10. Big Mack

Big Mack Boss

fucked if I know anymore. Grimet told me to drop always on thursday 2:00am. This shit is so unoganized. I know the Czar is tryin' his best, but damn cousin' Grimet fucked you over man.

Edit: oh, you can leave yer verse up bro. I don't care. It's cool wit me as long as it is cool with Mutant. Though I think he's busy or some shit. It's fuckin 1am here and I still ain't got any sleep.
    test
  11. Big Mack

Big Mack Boss

since there is no voting thread. I dropped my five votes. I'm too lazy to post them, but they are there.

Peace
    test
  12. Memorie

test
  13. Pivotal

Pivotal yo

Another watse of time for me..
    test
  14. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

Oh Shit...this thread is way more entertaining than the one I made in hookups...I shoulda been here from the beginning

Czar...props to you fam for at least trying to put some shit together. But your boy is a fuck up. him and Poet need to step down for doing us like this over and over. Then Me and Poet can help you Mod this shit back to decency.

I know Grim gon fuck up the formula tho...if he even has won...I won four str8 and Im at 7-5 as of this week cause of no-shows...should be in a contender match next week. But I dno't doubt I'll get screwd over tho...

I'm gonna write a mag on Sunday night just incase Grimet no-shows again and PM it to you Monday morning if there isnt one...that way if he isn't around at least it'll be one less thing to worry about. And if you need help with ranks or anything else I'm willing to help
    test
  15. Big Mack

Big Mack Boss

pfft I ain't care. Not like I'm not saying shit grimet don't know. I had a no show last round, least I got two people who show this round, late but that's because Grimet got his head so far up his ass he can't see the light of day.

Now I remember why I just lay vocals in a booth and not battle in type or mp3 format.
    test
  16. RYDOGG

RYDOGG I've been a Beast b

i aint know when mah verse was due b. all dat thread said was you know da deal. but i dont know da deal b. i signed in, he didnt, do i get dat w yo. im fucking hungry as fuck but when im confused i dont perform as well as i could yo. lemme know b
    test
  17. Memorie

Czar can't do it alone ... this nigga might no-show HIS battle ...

Czar and King need to either cooperate more and get their shit together, or get more niggas to lend a hand or a revolution may be on the rise.

No pun intended.
    test
  18. Chin Kwon

Chin Kwon The Angkorian

Where's the voting link thread?

I usually give this league the benefit of the doubt but yall makin it very hard for me fellas. Let's get things back to order again. peace.

-Kwon
    test
  19. Big Mack

Big Mack Boss

Fuck Grimet

chin, i've had three fuckin' battles. One I underestimated my opponents lines and wrote shit.

This battle, I'm getting slept on worse than Grimets girl, fuck that shit. Demod this homo and mod up peace.
    test
  20. Memorie

So I'm convinced the two of them either abandoned all hope, or simultaneously spontaneously combusted ...

Would it be bold to say the mag will more than likely be absent next week?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.