tom brady is gonna win another MVP this year

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by DannyC, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

and double ml is gonna cry about it
    test
  2. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

nah man..i think hes having a great year, especially for who he his..tom brady is good every year, but dude is def having a great year this year. but man, vicks story is just way more compelling than brady just being a better brady. vick has had an incredible year that mad people did not expect and its been proven this year by the eagles themselves that they are not the same team without vick. granted, pats aint the same without brady..but you think the hoody dont have someone who can get the job done really well to back brady up?..pats aint the same without brady, but they still win 10+ game without him - which we've also seen happen..

brady is just having an above average tom brady caliber year..vick is showing us the true potential of how completely devastating one single extremely talented player can be in the qb postion..

if i knew you personally, i'd bet some bread vick gets this by a large margin..

test
  3. DannyC

compelling story?

lmao

best player on the best team.

period. every year.
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you mean peyton manning? cuz he's won way more mvp's and has been the best player on the best team. period. every year.

but vick definitely has it this year. he's been a better player in a tougher division and has impacted his team to a point where if he's out, they're not half as good. it's been proven that brady isn't needed for the patriots to succeed.

mvp = biggest impact a player has on his team. vick is that guy.

if brady wins, it's cuz the league favors him, just like they did when his leg got injured.
    test
  5. DannyC

peyton's team might not even make the playoffs. and they certainly havent been the best team in any of the last 3 years

and peyton way more mvps?

ok, well brady has more rings. doesnt mean shit to u does it? well neither does peyton's one-ring career to me.

brady will be waving "hi!" with his 4 rings and 3 superbowl mvps and 2 season mvps at the end of this year, dont forget those measly 5 conference championships
    test
  6. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

Vick going to the fucking pokey shouldn't even come to mind in an MVP race. That has nothing to do with it. Fuck a feel good story

Tom Brady has more TD's, less interceptions, more wins, and worse receivers.

And the NFC East is not tougher than the AFC East..they both had 1 other decent team (jets, giants) and 2 other wack teams (Dolphins, Bills, Cowboys, Redskins)
    test
  7. DannyC

everybody in this world except gassyfag is saying brady already locked it up.

especially the people who get to actually vote for it.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

13-3, 12-4, 14-2

16-0, 11-5, 10-6

looks like the colts were better than the patriots 2 out of the past 3 years.

more rings doesn't mean shit when you're talkin about mvp, by the way. so why you would bring that up i don't know. completely irrelevant. you brought up who's the best player on the best team each year - and by voting standards - that's peyton, plain and simple.

anyway, vick should get it because he started as the second string qb, became first string, got injured, came back and blew up the league. plus, the eagles don't have nearly the complete team the patriots do. shit, matt cassel led them to the playoffs and he was a bust until this year.

vick deserves it way more and should win it, but brady will probably get it. the league coddles that faggot more than anyone i've ever seen. if someone breathes on him too strongly there's a rule in place the next day that you can't breathe too hard or face a $25,000 fine.
    test
  9. DannyC

uh did u gorget brady missed one of those years?

the colts are garbage, and have been since their defense went to shit.

u just made my point, vick didnt even start 16 games this year. his team has been GOOD. dont forget, the pats have the youngest defense in the nfl, theyve just playing over their heads.

u just wanna see a black qb win. u mad racist and mad hateful towards t dot and it needs to stop.

lonely at the top. i <3 pats haters
    test
  10. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

lol @ miami dolphins

1-7 at home :funny:
    test
  11. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

Brady is going to win it, but fuck off.

Because MV deserves it.
    test
  12. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Tom Brady is the greatest QB We've ever seen.
    test
  13. DannyC

yeah he sure looked mvp-like tonight right? :funny:
    test
  14. DannyC

thats a bit complicated, but he's definitely top 5 ever
    test
  15. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

brady missed 2006. 2007 they went undefeated and got embarassed by the giants, and then just went mediocre in 2008 and 2009.

colts are garbage this year cuz 90% of their team is injured, otherwise they would've easily won their division again. they probably still will win the division, just hard to do with all your starters sidelined.

and MVP means greatest impact a player has on his team given his surroundings, or at least should be. vick came in as second string and has dominated all year except last night. brady has off nights too.

also, the pats are lucky this season in that their offense has been able to outperform their defense's inability to defend...anything. their defense is pitiful in all aspects, but had one good game against the bears.

i like brady, he's a great quarterback, but he's coddled. vick should win - brady will win. just like brees should've won 2 years ago with his 5,000 yard, 75% completion season, but manning won instead.

pats still won't win the superbowl.
    test
  16. DannyC

very wrong. brady missed 2008.

please dont argue sports with me when ur so clearly off base time and time again.
    test
  17. DannyC

test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

oops, got 2006 and 2008 confused. clearly that means i'm off base time and again. lol

now actually pay attention to the facts that concern the entire argument that vick is more deserving of MVP than brady. shit, peyton hillis would be a great mvp candidate if the browns were a better team. he's the reason they win.

but still, peyton has, is, and always will be >>>>>>>>>> brady
    test
  19. DannyC

i like how u brought up the first white guy in forever with 1000 yards rushing to back away from the racist accusation.

peyton has 3 less td's in 160+ more attempts than brady this year, as well as 17 int's. brady's qb rating is 18 points higher ( and best in the nfl )

so right now, brady's better. period.

and if u confuse entire years then, yes, u are offbase, time and time and time again.

and by your standards, brady is mvp, because he's the biggest impact player on the best team.

keep crying tho, im having fun
    test
  20. DannyC

theyre 13th in points allowed per game. not exactly "pitiful".
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.