Today an ultrasonic iron landed in the trash...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...the purchase of which a collegue's ex-girlfriend convinced me. Back then, the little creature of iron and plastic was to say it mildly...costly. For its price, one would expect that the iron will also be able to make me breakfast, give back massages and be closer to it's cousin ~ the vacuum cleaner.

Of course, such an iron is complete bs.

The price of it maintains good marketing, which manages to convince a number of women that life without it is pure ironing torment. Or ironing slavery.

Men usually decide to make such a wasted investment for the sake of peace. "Let her have it if she wants it," think Slovenian men when paying half the average salary for an iron. Men of other nationalities probably don't have home "marketing" problems and instead of fingers, which are usually counting money, save the problems with palms and fists. Without counting.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i havent ironed clothes since i was in highschool and wearing khakis. Id iron them bastids to get a sweet crease down the length of the leg...

but since i dont wear anything that requires creases anymore i dont iron

to get out wrinkles i damped the article of clothing with a spritz of water and voila no more wrinkles
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'll need my work apparel ironed, anything else will simply get pulled off the hangers and folded..

Steam works magic with wrinkles too.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ever since i learned that trick i stopped ironing

tossing it in the dryer with a wet towel works too but for speed and convenience i go with the spritz of water.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Had a dryer in my old crib, used it perhaps twice, tbh.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

that shits standard round hea'

but dryers are notorious for ruining clothes, and if you have the right hangers air drying can be better..

i dont cuz my handgers are all stupid and cause a dumb little stretched spot on the shoulders of shirts... so i use a dryer rather than go hanger action
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.