to xover

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by djprecision, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

*Bumps Head 2 Eminem*...
    test
  2. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

If that was so ill why did 7 judges and the crowd not even react to it and ask for 1 more round??

Sorry Franco is a dope emcee and all but you need to hop off his nuts sometime man, he even admits he lost that battle.

And when you played that audio from when he battled Poseyedon you had 11 people there all saying franco lost, yet you were consistently trying to change our minds.

I know you cool with him and all, but even I can admit when my homies lose in a battle.
    test
  3. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yo here's how it is: I jock people who are dope, whether they're my friend or not. you have an ego complex, so you wouldn't admit that you're wrong, whereas I'd be the first to, and have in the past---regarding my battles. poseydon and franco was close battle, but franco clearly has a better cadence, though he was less consistent in that battle, his punchlines were better (using the line on poseydon's shirt...greek mythology flow, the reference to big L when he was rapping over a big L beat). but as we all know, judging battling is very subjective, so to quote the big lebowski, "that's just like...your opinion" at least put that battle on the net so people can see it...
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Shut the fuck Elliot, you on Francos little peeter so much. Same with Borat, I'm like "..yo man when Brainstorm is happening you gonna sleep on the couch?" and you're like "..yea me and Bo Rat are gonna shack up together" im like "..what the fuck dude"..

And that Poseyoden Vs. Franco battle sucked so bad. But Franco lost cuz Pos started heatin up at the end.
    test
  5. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Stop Talk'n Bout Past Battles...I Ai'nt Say Shit When U Voted Fa Fish...I Still Won't Get Into That...If Tha Judges Say He Lost...Then He Lost...Maybe...BUT!!!...If A Group Of Peeps Say He Lost Afta Hear'n It In Front Of U...He Lost...Who Cares...U Win Some U Lose Some...

4get Tha Past & Work On Tha Future...
    test
  6. phillipdrummond

true. matthew stop being bitter cause I did send you your vcds yet.
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

You're sendin me VCDs, I thought you were sending me programs? And P Nut shut up about talkin about battles, you're probably just mad because every time you mention a battle its like "..damn guys don't worry, I got over that loss it must have been an off night".. I've heard that from you like 20 times. Chumpski.
    test
  8. phillipdrummond

I was gonna send you the new footage I just logged today and in the past few days, but...
    send me an email telling me what you want on the three cd's, software is pretty risky, there's a good chance you might get viruses, and I don't use kazaa anymore...let me know
    test
  9. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

That's Funny Cuz Tha Only Tyme I Said I Had An Off Day Was At Served..."Chumpski"...
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

So the other days you plain just got served, like every time you've ever battled.
    test
  11. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

HAHAHA!!!...Stop Act'n Like U Know My Record In Battles...And Stop Act'n As If You've Been 2 Or Seen Every Battle I've Been In...Dumbfounded People That Claim Ta Know Facts About Me Are Ignorant Fucks...

"Served Like Everytyme I've Ever Battled"???...HAHAHA...Get Tha Fuck OUtta Here Wit That Bullshit & Go Boycott Tha California Recall...
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

Boycott the recall? Dog I'm in WA, I could give a fuck about your stupid ass state. I know your record from what you say on the boards. I've yet to hear you say something other then why you lost.
    test
  13. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

HAHAHAHA!!...This Shit Is Comical...At Served I Lost In Tha 1st Round...Tha LAST Tyme That Happened Ta Me Was Mic Check 2001 Which Was My 1st Battle Eva...So Eat A Dick Bout Whatchu Think Ya Know...

Should I Post Tha Results Of Every Battle I've Been In Ta Quiet Yo Ass Up???...
    test
  14. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

i don't think poseyedon came dope at all against franco... i agree with elliot that franco won that battle. and it has nothing to do with the fact that i know him. plus, i was there... much different than hearing the audio over the internet.

i think the reason that a lot of people think poseyedon won was cuz franco was obviously dissapointed in his own performance. but carl lewis on a bad day will still fun faster than most, ya dig?

that's just my $0.02

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.