to those who dont find it necessary to wash properly after you shit.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by BULLY, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BULLY

BULLY LOL

nigga zeyeon basically pulled a yoshimitsu and finished himself.
    test
  2. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

this thread is dumb as fuck

so let me get this straight.. you're washing your ass with just a moist towel so there aint no water or soap bubbles running down your leg?

so youre using a towel with antibacterial soap on it (which a wet wipe has), and then rinsing with a moist towel (which a wet wipe is)?

how long does it take you to rinse off the suds if youre only using a moist cloth?

and the difference is we're getting rid of the dirty wipe right away, while your spreading that bacteria to the sink.. and then hanging up that rag wherever you do to let it dry, spreading more bacteria..

take that ridiclousness somewhere else.
    test
  3. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

wtf... we're talking about ass washing... I'm allowed to be unreasonable in this thread lol.

But for arguement's sake... Let's just say that you don't drip ass juice all over the bathroom floor.

Let's just say that your clothes do stay dry, forgetting about the fact that when you wash your face you almost always have to dry off with a hand towel.

Let's just say You 3 mysophobes have your system down.

You Still either:

A. re-use dirty ass rags

B. Have dirty ass rags piled up somewhere in your house.

This is the whole inherent concept of toilet paper. You flush the wiped shit down with the rest of the shit. You don't have any lingering ass fumes collecting in a corner of your house or apartment. It's just 1 of the many benefits of a civilized lifestyle.
    test
  4. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

I wash my ass during a shower session.
    The fuck I look like washing it after every single bowl movement?
    Smh.
    test
  5. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

"I take showers, 'cause I don't like sittin' in my ass water!" - Tech N9ne.
    hahahaha.
    test
  6. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

About washing my face...

I wash it with a rag and some johnson and johnson facial soap. Once all visible soap has been removed from my face I wet the rag once more then squeeze the water out so its a damp rag then I wipe my face for the last time. After that wipe its not imperative that I hit my face with a dry towel because so little moisture is on my face that when I walk back into my room my face will be dry. Sometimes I do hit it with a dry towel sometimes I don't, its not imperative.

As for the rags

Doesn't EVERYBODY have dirty rags piled up somewhere in the house? I am assuming you wash your asshole while showering like I do. What do you do with that rag? Mine go in the dirty clothes hamper with all dirty clothes.

If you know how to wipe your ass then your rag shouldn't be having any visible brown shit on it when you wash in the shower.

Wtf lol you gota be trollin man
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. BULLY

BULLY LOL

stop being rediculous dog. You are again reaching and exagerating things to make something seem nasty that you know isnt.

Do you have dirty ass draws somewhere in your house waiting to be cleaned? My underwear never has streaks, you can never even tell the've been worn if they werent put in the laundry hamper every day to be cleaned.

What do you wash your ass with when you wash in the shower? Nothing? When im in the shower i use a soapy washcloth to wash my face, and another cloth to wash the armpits, crotch, then my ass. When im done, i throw the cloths and towel right in a laundry hamper in the bathroom.

Yes i use a WASHCLOTH. Yes i put them in a laundry hamper until they are washed with my other towels and shit. Just like you are supposed to.

You are acting like somebody would fucking take their ass fresh off the toilet and get up and wipe shit all over a washcloth? Of COURSE you fucking wipe and clean until you see no more shit with toilet paper. Thats stage 1. Stage 2 is clean with soap and water, just as you clean your hands with soap and water before you leave the bathroom after you just wiped your ass with tissue.

lingering ass fumes? LMAO...the fuck kinda nasty ass would you have to be to leave lingering ash fumes on a soapy washcloth that you soap and rinse out in the same manner anything is WASHED?

when you put your stuff in the washing machine, its the same process. Soap and water. Soap and rinse, soap and rinse. Its simple. Thats how you clean things. SOAP AND WATER.
    test
  8. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

You don't have any visible brown shit on a wash cloth in your shower because your asshole is already wet. You lather your body up with soap, with your hands, before you scrub down. You don't just dry wipe then go straight to the wash cloth.... that's fucking nasty.

That's like saying if you get skidmarks you wash your dirty boxers in a fucking sink instead of a washing machine lol. c'mooooonnnnnnnnn
    test
  9. BULLY

BULLY LOL

exactly, whats so hard to understand?
    test
  10. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

Bully & Omagic gonna be on that show OCD in no time suffering from rectal prolapse
    test
  11. BULLY

BULLY LOL

zeyeon, what do you use to clean your ass.

you keep skipping over how you clean your ass.

you just think water running over your body is washing your ass?
    test
  12. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

liquid soap on the hand.. and then run the hand through the booty.
    test
  13. BULLY

BULLY LOL

matter of fact none of these niggas who are criticising using a rag/washcloth have given a method of cleaning their ass other than standing in a shower letting water run over them.

except screech, and that nigga uses a bristle brush in his ass.
    test
  14. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

I didn't skip over anything. I lather my entire body up with soap, including my ass hole, with my hands first, then rinse, THEN use a soapy wash cloth then rinse again. going straight to a wash cloth after simply just dry wiping alone is filthy.

Besides I use baby wipes after I shit so my ass is squeaky.

I'll brb I gotta take the kid to day care and I have a few meetings.
    test
  15. BULLY

BULLY LOL

lmaoooooo
    test
  16. BULLY

BULLY LOL

niggas putting their bare hands in their assholes every day and calling washing your ass with a cloth gay lmao

a hand is not even going to be able to get anything as clean as a cloth. Thats the whole purpose of washcloth, because a hand doesnt have the texture, the ability to hold soap in its fibers or to scrub cracks and crevicies as a cloth.
    test
  17. SIN

SIN Sincerely

lol...thats damn near siggable
    test
  18. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

my hands are manly.. i got the texture. :scared:
    test
  19. BULLY

BULLY LOL

do you use a cloth to wash your faces?

and why? if bare hands can wash just as well?

cant even get sleep crust out the corner of your eyes without a cloth. How you figure you getting your ass clean?
    test
  20. SIN

SIN Sincerely

niggas whole hands be smelling like ass...this nigga 360 contoller got mad fecal matter on it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.