To those claiming the faith

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

:D well done for pointing the finger back at yourself. Very moronic.

I think you made my point here for me, exquisitely, I might add.

next,

This is rich coming for you. :D what is it with you peeps? You make comments that are only reflective of yourselves, Alias, everyone knows you're the clown here. It's all over the boards.

Thanks for making my day :) keep up the self effacing posts. It's very entertaining. As clowns usually are, especially of your calibre.
    test
  2. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

If profanity weakens an argument for you, you're a moron.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

No, you will be in the shed making sandals, remember? I will send you supper with 3 unlevened biscuits and 1 trout to eat.
    test
  4. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

Then again, some people brains are so weak, they forget they already posted the same line :D

*raises eyebrows*
    test
  5. Caesar

Or they pray to invisible sky dictators.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

this might just come in handy.

I rest my case.
    test
  7. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

You rest your case? First of all, how many insults did I get from him before I responded with that? As if I was being rude to someone who was already being rude to me?

You have some nerve trying to follow my post and make me seem like some sort of hypocrite. When in return, I gave him the same treatment he gave me. I didn't go attacking him out of no where, I first responded to him with truth and it wasn't until he went off on me that I responded to him with aggression. So you can go sleep on a fox trap for trying to humiliate me.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yes, I rest my case.

Never got the "two wrongs make a right" memo. Neither do I get the whole be rudder to a rude person mantra.

Oh, :aww:, hit a nerve there, eh, eh, eh?

Rest assured, I'm not following your posts, but knowing that the "holier than thou" always backfires on the person, I couldn't resist.
    test
  9. SKY

I never said I was "holier than thou" and I never called him any name. I told him he "sound dumb as fuck" and need to let go of that "ignorant and ghetto mentality".

So you can say what you want, why do you go copy both parts of the full conversation? Since you're so into that.

Yes, he does "sound dumb" because he is not relying on facts but hearsay. It took a while before he even got a somewhat negative response out of me, and even still my saying he "sound dumb as fuck" is not even that bad of a response. So kick rocks.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

If this continues, I'll be running out of font colors.

In this case, it's not about Alias3000, it's about how you somehow place yourself above anyone due to your belief system, yet sink even lower.

Backbone practice, Sky.
    test
  11. SKY

No, it's about non-believers bashing believers and constantly targeting them with negative comments and remarks.

Alias on the other hand, I tried to have a healthy debate with him and he went off on me with no substantial evident information, in fact very vain information and I told him he sounds like an idiot, or better yet "dumb as fuck" in response to his very disrespectful insults and attacks on me.

Once again, I never said I was "holier than thou", me and Alias both believe... but not the same facts about history, however I responded to him very intelligently and constantly got aggression out of him. So you can still kick rocks for trying to humiliate me, you fail.

You only make yourself look like a "dick rider". :RJwowwww:
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You really don't get it, do you.

Speaking of foxes and traps, You got caught, ironically wrapped in hypocrisy.

Ad hoc.
    test
  13. SKY

No, not hypocrisy at all. Because my conversation with "Alias" has nothing to do with "believers" attacking "non-believers". That was a conversation turned into somewhat of a argument due to the fact someone kept insulting me and attacking me with their words.

That is not me "attacking" someone based on their beliefs. That's me responding to someone's aggression. Two wrongs don't make a right, but saying someone "sounds" like an idiot or "dumb" is not necessarily wrong when they clearly intentionally are talking about things they have no knowledge of just for sake of argument.

So kick rocks, you don't want it with me Becky.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Fox, meet zee trap.
    test
  15. SKY

:lux1:
    test
  16. Caesar

SKY playing the card that comes most naturally to he and his ilk...

Victimhood.
    test
  17. SKY

kkkkkkkkkk
    test
  18. SKY

kkkkkkk
    test
  19. x calibur

x calibur

victimhood is a terrible and debilitating mentality.
    test
  20. SKY

Could be, but I never played being the victim. My point is, someone came at me behaving like a fool... so I called him on it. That doesn't make me out to be unrighteous in any way. I judged him based on HIS unrighteousness. There's nothing wrong with that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.