To those claiming the faith

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Those in the faith and all brothers and sisters, NEVER allow yourself to get baited by foolishness. What have you learned from Matthew 4 when Satan came to Yahshua with "IF you be the Son of Elohim then...." Yahshua didn't fall for it. Let's exercise some wisdom on these boards.

Every thread seems to lead to the same exact foolishness. Leave that for the ignorant and move on. If you have to leave the boards, then you have to leave the boards.

Also, in wisdom, be mindful of being baited in the back-in-forth VAIN debates. They are totally unprofitable by the third or fourth occasion. I have to just shake my head at the stupid stuff I read or else I do the same thing as written not to do. Exercise some patience and in the event that we as adults can learn to dialogue reasonably without foolishness then we have something to go off.

And to all you claiming to represent the Father in spirit and in truth...if your coming with vile, abhorrent and foolish doctrines and behavior then you had better check yourself because you are very contrary to the word of the Creator. Having been blessed with a little bit of understanding (I say this loosely), you will surely give an account to how you handled this knowledge, and how your actions make the Father look to the ones in darkness. This goes for me, you and everybody. This is not something to play with. Some of you act like children (myself being there in times past) and you are representing the Most High ? What a joke, come out of this and repent.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

generally this is good advice for everyone not just religious ones
    test
  3. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

It's 'bout time you wake up and leave that new testament alone. It is a false doctrine. You have a lot to learn young fellow. Yet you want to reject knowledge for tradition and popular belief. If you really seeking the creator, then you need to really seek and not ignore knowledge but consider it. No one is denying the Father, but he told us who his son was several times. Never once said it was anyone other than Jacob, peace!
    test
  4. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

You can't believe the shit you do and seriously call yourself an adult.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Religion is like going out to dinner with your friends.
    Each may order something different,
    but everyone can still sit at the same table
    ~~ Dalai Lama
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

The dali lama contacts spirit entities.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Ah, the irony of present day modus vivendi.
    test
  9. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

:)
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

No problem, it is beautiful.

Hes a great man.
    test
  11. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Not only can we all sit at the same table, but we will all become full and unbutton our pants at the table.

No homo.
    test
  12. SKY

The thing that gets me is, this board is titled "the sanctuary"...

yet you have a bunch of atheist coming in here, so what is there point in being here other than to try to destroy the faith of believers? I mean, unless they believe in Satan then they are not atheist at all because they believe in a "god".

Other than that, why come to a board title "the sanctuary" unless you intentionally are trying to destroy other peoples faith. With that type of mentality you will certainly be considered "evil".
    test
  13. Caesar

It's a forum for theological debate.

Atheism has a place in theological discussion just like anarchism has a place in discussions about government/politics you fucking retard.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Sky, id say theres more agnostics than atheists and they get offended when christians make posts about how theyll go to hell because they dont believe that any form of the bible is the be all and end all of religion or spirituality.
    If thats what you believe fine, but you have to realize that its going to piss people off and they will say something. That should be expected.

If youre going to complain about the atheists, then the Atheists, agnostics should be able to complain about how the moderater of this forum has tried to turn it into a creationist christian pulpit and propaganda forum
    test
  15. SKY

The thing I don't like about it is people are very rude and immature, first off. Secondly they come to threads clearly directed at believers, and try to shoot them down or insult them with very disrespectful messages. It is a deliberate attack on believers, and I think what ever beliefs they do have are not worth anyone with a righteous heart considering due to the fact they all show signs of bitterness and wickedness, whether the Bible is true or not. They are showing they have no morals and no respect, and they don't deserve any either.

Real talk, all jokes side... they talk so much junk, but I highly doubt any of them would come around my way talking that non-sense in real life. Or would even step to me like that, straight up. Hiding behind the computer getting all tough, but really some sensitive punks in real life.
    test
  16. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

Long story short:

[​IMG]
    test
  17. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

Peace to you Sky :)

Remember, when you meet your antagonist, to do everything in a mild agreeable manner. Let your courage be keen, and as polished as your sword. A blow with a word strikes deeper than a blow with a sword, a sword wounds the body, but sharp words, wound the mind.

That doesn't mean profanity people, using profanity is a blunted way to drive a point home. Here is one example:

He was doing fine up til that point... the thing is, anyone who thinks they are getting some kudos for using profanity, is seriously disturbed in the head and displays a teen wit. Something they really should be embarrassed about.

There are better ways to drive your point home. The art of argumentation is a skill that requires the writer/speaker to logically break down the fallacy of his oppnents/antagonists claims, using well researched material, and opinion based on fact and observation based upon their opponents flawed, heretical opinions.

If you can do that, you win, despite the barrage of troll posts that follow. Jut don't give them any satisafaction, and they will look like trolls, and aggressors - whereas you come off well opinionated and respect worthy.

And I refer to the word "respect" in the real sense. Not the type of "respect" that the rap game and hood life has bred into ghettos across the world, based off fear. That isn't respect. That's a misnomer.

Peace to all.
    test
  18. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

welcome to rapmusic.com
    test
  19. Caesar

If profanity weakens an argument for you, you're a moron.
    test
  20. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

and C4 jumpsuits seal the deal. GTFOH clown!...lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.