to those claiming hitler was a muslim, yeah - you payback ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... you dickhead.

you really want to know hitler's religious views?

how about you do some reading? let me just scratch the surface.

well, i did look into it and hitler did favour islamic teachings compared to yours.

but to say he was a muslim is just putting the blame of holocaust on islam, dickhead.

nice try, but let's see some quotes from hitler about religion.

just from scratching the surface we find that he was christian.

he wasn't quoting the qur'an, or hadith - he referred to the bible and christ.

that's not to say he hated muslims, on the contrary he favoured islam.

but to say he wanted the 3rd reich to be islam, is utter bull-fucking-shit.

the only reason he favoured islam is it's concept of unity and warrior attitude.

he was sick of christian missionairies targeting the weak and the poor, he preferred the religion of islam because of the sustenance it provides which christianity lacks.

let's not make false claims about islam again, faggot.

:numaan:
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

and might i add.

hitler tried to ally himself with north africa and arabia.

but his alliance with italy proved otherwise, and he couldn't go forth with it.

test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

someone said hitler was muslim?

haha

sounds like someones tryin to spread hatespeech! aha
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

He also put bible quotes on his soldiers belts and invested a lot of money in churches.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Quit putting words in my mouth fool.

How do u quote me and still get what i said incorrect.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Um u can clearly see for yourself in the first post what i said.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Hmm. Ya u make no sense.

An just cus someone claims the title doesnt make them president, anymore than it would make them christian. Your well aware of how retarded that is to say. Athiests misquote scripture all the time doesnt make em christian.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

But besides all that. He was talking to a majority christian audience, unlearned christians ill add,
    and used the same twisting of scriptures to justify to his people what he wanted to achieve. Im pretty sure if we were to archive some leaders of muslim countrues we'd see a similar thing going on.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

First Off.. I'm pretty sure that it was a military strategic reason why hitler favoured the muslims.. obviously them and the jews have had age old conflict. not to mention his alliance and fascination with egypt and their polytheism.. scratch the surface.. i don't think yawl ready to dive into what hitler really was.. he was a human demon incarnate if you ask me!

it is WELL KNOWN (im suprised any one would refute this) Hitler liked moslems - mainly because they hated Jews like he did.

It's a known fact that Hitler recruited muslim women as spys

I am sorry Nu'maan I am not Anti-Islam.. but it's the truth. and all religions have played a grave sinister role through out history.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Hitler was not a Christian. That was propaganda and he used it on a front, like most gentiles do. He was a pagan into the occult and his main religion was evolution. It justified his hate, he thought he was doing the world a favor.

There is no way around it, evolution is a pagan religion. And Islam is a false religion. Repent Ye.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

It is no secret that the Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler was obsessed with the ancient Egyptian Queen Nefertiti.

Their Teutonophilism - interest in the Runes, Nordic myths, and the Swastika (along with the belief that Christianity had broken the back of Teutonic civilization)

There are all sorts of rumours that some sort of evil-looking Oriental monk with a green hat was often seen around Nazi party functions, suggesting perhaps that a group of mystic lamas somewhere in Tibet might be the hidden puppet-masters of the Nazis.

This is a pattern repeated throughout history - various conspiratorial organizations are formed to combat real or fictitious 'subversive' conspiracies. A notable example is the Holy Vehm, a vigilante organization in the Middle Ages that wore hoods to conceal their anonymity, and rounded up and executed what they believed to be a conspiratorial band of witches and heretics opposed to the king. Hitler often made reference to the Vehm in some of his writings.

any ways i'll stop ranting.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

lol tear it up Lp
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Oh he was demon possessed alright. You gotta be blind to see the videos of his speeches an not see that.
    test
  14. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

test
  15. lyricalpriest

test
  16. TheBigPayback

test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

he's not merely quoting your scripture.

he's claiming the movement to be a "christian movement".

hitler recruited women muslim as spies, so he's closer to islam than christianity?

remind me not to enter a stupid argument with you two cunts again, useless pricks.

test
  18. TheBigPayback

Ya. How else do u get non bible reading, lukewarm christian(not all) country behind u in killing 6 million jewish (chosen people) according to the bible they dont read, behind you in doing something supposedly against theyre religion to do, other than claim ITS NOT REALLY AGAINST their religion. By misquoting, twisting, taking out of context (yall familiar with that) and manipulating scripture to make it seem as such.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

test
  20. TheBigPayback

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.