To this people who downloaded "The Truth: Volume 1" - Thanks! Peep.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by SacriFICE, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

I've been getting a pretty steady download of mmy crews mixtape and I had to post up thanks to everyone here who happened to peep it.

If you did get a chance to listen to it, if you feel drop what you thought overall about it, because we're thinking of dropping another one within the next 4/5 months... Our album work is on hold simply because we are having trouble funding it at the moment, but it's impossible for us to put music on hold, we're just gonna keep dropping hot shit...

So yeah, if you got it, hit this up and let me know what you think if you want... that'd be cool...

So far I'd say there has been around 200 downloads of it, and thats a high number considering I don't do hardly any promotion and my name isn't THAT known, so holla at me, I'm interested in hearing what you think...

Thanks again in advance. Peace.
    test
  2. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

I got it a few days ago, track 4 has some dope lines... overall I'm feeling it. Hot shit, definately keep it up. I haven't peeped much of you, but I used to post at rapbasement with OJ when he first started laying tracks and then I moved to B-Boys and saw you there... nice to see people develop and make moves.
    test
  3. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

Thanks man, appreciate it.
    test
  4. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

lol...yeah it was pretty hot fam..... IMA IMA IMA.....
    umm....ya'll got too many divisions and shit tho...i don't know what's what anymore...lol...
    and who's this cat Outspoken....dude's got skills...but i don't know him i don't think =/
    where the hell is matt aka illit aka mythflowlogical nowdays? i ain't seen him for a moment, how bout skandalz....what's OJ up to? seems like the only peeps i talk to nowdays is
    Delejentz aka delux and dante mac...and even they've been MIA for a minute....

get at me tho sac...we need to lay down a track together or somethin'....=/

<---The Knite aka ^SuiCyde^
    test
  5. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

word

Outspoken is my main man from where I am... I been spitting with him since the beginning..

Basically

IMA is the Label
    TRU is my local crew

and tahts about it...

Militiamen is just somethign me and Mentore did for a while...

anyway, thanks..ill get at you man

pz
    test
  6. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

upping this one last time
    test
  7. Sickll Sell

Sickll Sell R.I.P. PG

IMA...delux, mentore, sac, novah...yall all fams

even tho i hardly ever talked to you...i talked to them quite a bit...

lol@militia men...i mremember that...used to bump one of those tracks in the whip before i totalled it...

damn, mt aint been on in a minute, lol

u know what he been up to or nah?...
    test
  8. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

MT just got his stuff back together.. me and him are about to lace some newness soon

uppin this
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.