to the religious folk. Would you kill your kids?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Nah.

I'm cool.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Cool as hell. lol
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

ur applying things I never said. Ur also focusing on one aspect of biblical prosperity, and im considering we are talking about a christian here.

Non christians can still use principles like sowing and reaping and get something from it.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

My appreciation for my creator and how hes blessed me and my family and what hes done for us superceeds any fear of that.

But God hasnt given me a spirit of fear but of power and love and a strong mind.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

sorry if I was misquoting you man. I said you never was spiting what I was saying....I just said it anyway because maybe it might reach somebody else.

I'm completely on your side in matters. I want to be clear.

I respect ya.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and a reason to kill your kids
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Word i misunderstood, i thought u ment i was endorsing that view. Which yes i think theres a lot of people that misunderstand that aspect of it because of super retarded pastors that spit believe it recieve it without knowing its not biblical. On the other hand however there are things in the bible that if followed can bring blessings. And not believing God is able to do some of the things he says he will is essentially mocking him. And in that case he wont.
    test
  8. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Gentiles do not fear death because of hell, IF, that's IF they even do have a fear of death it's fear of not living anymore, no longer owning your persona, relinquishing the ego and consequentially destroying your id

PayBack...coming from you, that made me realize how bad televangelists really are
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

If there was a hell, i beleive only pure evil would be there

all living things have SOME good in them, even evil murderers are capable of good.

god would recognize this

i believe if there is a heaven and thats where we go when we die, that even hitler made it in.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

busta you are explaining well that we have an evil seed and a good seed in us.

But your equation lack Jesus so it will not make sense fully.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

So fear of death because you will no loger live in the flesh or be able to give into lusts of the world ?
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I dont fear death cuz of hell.

I dont believe people go to hell.

I dont know what hell is. But i doubt its a place where bad humans go to live in pain forever.

I also believe in ghosts... I just think our current definition of ghost is probably not exactly what is going on
    test
  13. breathlesss

You really don't read that well do you, i have no fear of death, and i haven't for a long time, granted, I'm pretty happy with the me I've built thus far and wouldn't like to lose it, but it is what it is, and I will be back, ever since realizing a decade or so ago during meditation that we have eternal souls capable of reincarnation, all my fear departed, once you escape the reality of death, life becomes clear...i mean sure, i still get startled by sudden things, and have minor worries about near future occurrences, mostly due to a slight anxiety disorder, but knowing that my soul will inhabit more people if it wants to, and see other planets after this one's inevitable collapse with the solar system....and once all solar system "life" existence is exhausted, knowing that the universe's ONLY constant, gravity, will overcome the expansion, recombine and explode anew (god made one bang, we could very well be in our 623rd), there is nothing left to truly fear, aside from the possibility that my next life won't come to this conclusion soon enough to appreciate 75+% of it, but that's not fear, that is a drive for me as a human to solidify this truth in my soul so that it's coming influences are inevitable...

true that busta, i think there's a couple different forms of "ghosts"

spirits (the same ones we have) living, reincarnating, and learning in some sort of way in an "otherside"

ghosts that are stuck (but not trapped, just don't know they can get back) between our world and the other, due to the human conscious still being so prevalent, some spirits just won't accept the fact of death

and then a collective godhead, which isn't tangible to us, or any spirits, i see the godhead as the collection of spirits who've decided there's nothing more to physically exist as, and thinking they are returning to the complete, perfectly balanced everything, they relinquish their spiritual id and ego, and become evenly divided amongst the rest of the spirits, increasing their influencability...sort of like jet li's the One (mind you, this last part is highly speculative, and something not given to me from my "divine" inspirations or physical observations, it is what i've logically come to as a human thinker who is trying to get our souls back to the original, eventually mind, this place is pretty fun)
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Well originally it was a punishment for rebellious angels. Men just got caught up in it when the chose to follow satan
    test
  15. Coup d'état

@ breathless, I was asking you a question, to asnwer. lol
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Breathless knows well the new age religon. Ye are fooled by Satan.
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

in the defense of abraham, let me say this much.

it wasn't as if he saw it in a dream only once, it was alot more than that.

it was a recurring dream, at the start he thought the visions were from satan.

but the dream kept repeating itself at which point he was convinced it was divine.

as for me, i wouldn't because i know god wouldn't want me to do that.

i'm just a simple man, not a father of prophets.

:numaan:
    test
  18. breathlesss

that is quite a clear and concise statement

See: Clear and concise statement
    *persona, ego, and id are all synonymous with "lusts of the world"

and it was answered

I hope this clears up for you what already should have been
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hmm

i dont even know wtf you guys are talking about

it was just a question

who the hell is abraham?
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i thought you don't believe in "hell", lulz.

abraham is the father of the three monotheistic religions.

the father of ismai'l and ishaac, who was ordered to sacrifice his son.

i thought that's why you started the thread?

what would you do to a pedophile?

would you not want him to be punished for the pain he inflicted upon children?

what if he hadn't got caught during his lifetime? he gets a free pass?

:numaan:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.